Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Anyone want to camp together in 35A for December Hunt?

I drew the Late December 35A hunt. I'm planning on hunting & camping in the southern part of the unit. I really don't want to camp alone. If you or someone you know wants to share a camp I would love the company. If your interested give me a call.

Adam

928-595-1554

I don't think he is scared, just a little smarter than some of us!!

YES! I hate camping alone! I know, I'm a wimp, but camping alone is not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he is scared, just a little smarter than some of us!!

Both:)

I spent quite a bit of time close to border in 35a a few weeks ago. I can tell you some areas i would not camp in as they are active.

I can't blame you on either count...heck it's just nice to have some company around the campfire in the evenings no matter where you are!

• Like 5

I can't blame you on either count...heck it's just nice to have some company around the campfire in the evenings no matter where you are!

Even if it has to be illegal immigrants. LOL

• Like 1

I have the same hunt but live in a house! Try Parker canyon lake area if no one camps with you, more people there and I know some folks who live there too, border patrol is always around the lake

I have the same hunt but live in a house! Try Parker canyon lake area if no one camps with you, more people there and I know some folks who live there too, border patrol is always around the lake

I was planning on Camping at Parker Canyon Lake if I can't find anyone to camp with. Do you know if there are any houses or cabins I could rent in the area?

Thanks,

Adam

watch for Bears. Brother had the October hunt and saw quite a few. One wrecked the camp next to him. Only drank their beer and Gatorade after ripping cooler open. Didn't touch the water. I think that is the coolest bear ever.

• Like 4

Thats it, im putting my bear outfit away....I have been found out...haha!

• Like 2

i camped in 35b a couple years ago. first time hunting near the border and heard you should camp with others so i i hunted sunday morning and set up camp at about noon sunday in an area with a bunch of camps. everyone picked up their stuff and was gone by 5. there was probably 7 camps, then just me lol. worked out fine though, except a caravan of vehicle that were not BP came flying down the parker canyon road at 1am.

edit: might have been 35a, whichever has ft huachuca