Sign in to follow this  
az_shooter

35B

Anyone else heading into 35B this weekend? Looks like we'll have some decent weather this weekend so good luck to everyone hunting. If y'all happen to see a red ford and a white dodge with cwt stickers feel free to stop in and show off your bucks. We're getting all our stuff ready for what should be a great weekend!

• Like 1

Good luck to you and your crew. Me and my brother have tags for 35B this Black Friday weekend. We are heading out Thursday night. It looks like we are going to have great weather according to the weather channel. Looking forward for some great hunting and some laughing nights around the campfire. I'll keep my eyes open for you guys, I'll be driving a white jeep wrangler YJ with CWT stickers on both sides of the hood. If you see me feel free to say hello. Good luck and shoot straight.

I'll be there also, we're heading out today after work/school. There will be 4 tags at camp. I'm in a white f350 or my red Ranger. Wensday to wensday.......week long trip. Good luck to all, the weather channel shows hardly any wind, but it didn't yesterday either. My friend has a black ranger, and my other buddy has a lifted grey excursion.

Other family obligations are keeping me out of the hills this weekend. Will be there for the second weekend though!!

Good luck this weekend! Post a report!

S.

:)

A little update, killed a nice 2x3 on Sunday morning, still looking for another buck. Have been seeing a good buck to doe ratio just nothing that we've wanted to shoot at. So far a good hunt. Hopefully everyone else in 35B is doing well. Will post story and pics when hunt is over.