Sign in to follow this  
luvtohunt

6A Late Bull Hunt

I'm Up Here Hunting 6a.. I Know Our Hunt Just Started But I Dont Have A Clue Where I Should Go. Im Hunting6A Right Now And Havent Seen Anything...Any Advise Out There? Do You Think They've Dropped To The Ceders Now? Thanks A Bunch!

I'm Up Here Hunting 6a.. I Know Our Hunt Just Started But I Dont Have A Clue Where I Should Go. Im Hunting6A Right Now And Havent Seen Anything...Any Advise Out There? Do You Think They've Dropped To The Ceders Now? Thanks A Bunch!

Have you looked just south of Lake Mary Rd west of the lake,as well as east?

• Like 1

I was across the way in 5b and didn't see jack around that area. They sure are tricky this year. Havent seen any hanging either. Not many shots today.

I've looked today west of Lake Mary road, on fr 81 at Poor boys farm and nothing. Heard 2 shots today and that was it. I've waited for this hunt forever and am not going to give up.

South of Buck Mountain take the 81a south along the powerline road until the canyons start to open up. the further southwest the better. Good luck

• Like 1

I'm up here now no real elk seen north of munds park. We shot a bull today only to have some asshole shoot it in its death bed and tag it. Cedars are where they are at, they are moving already

I'm up here now no real elk seen north of munds park. We shot a bull today only to have some asshole shoot it in its death bed and tag it. Cedars are where they are at, they are moving already

I guess when someone like you does all you homework and gets an A+, there is always the bully that takes what you have and calls it his own.

Sorry to hear, they are everywhere.

Cw4192...I've Hunted This Area For Years And This Year I'm StumpEd And Asked For Some Help.. I've Never Asked For Help or tips..Even Being A Women I Can Hunt My butt off And Kill What I'm Looking For..No Need To Be An butt..

• Like 6

I was there for 4 days for my husband's bull hunt last weekend. We were in on bulls the first 2 days and then after that it dropped off. We were up high and it snowed for 3 full days. Every single elk track we saw after day one was heading south. I'd go lower towards the center of the unit.

/>if U aint got clue then why put in for a tag that someone with a clue could of had?

Cause just like everyone else she has the right to put in for what she wants. Quit being a Asshole!

• Like 13

if U aint got clue then why put in for a tag that someone with a clue could of had?

Maybe super duper hunters like your self should back off and not apply, so new people will have a chance to get some experience ?