Sign in to follow this  
SWINGBOW

11 year old scores an awesome buck!! Pic heavy...

Right on!! Congrats!! Those pictures are all very nice, professional and very priceless! Good job !Way to capture the memories!

Lance

Been away for a while - I just have to say, this might be the very best CWT hunt story EVER. I loved the story, the pix with the kids, just 100% everything I love about this site. Huge congrats, and thanks for an amazing "ride-along".

• Like 2

That's a great story and some wonderful pictures!! Fantastic buck!! Congrats to your son!! It's super that your whole family is involved!! You are pretty fortunate!!!!!!! You cannot replace that family time like that!! (PRECIOUS)

Great story guys and an awesome buck! I'll bet you had a good friend tell where to find this awesome buck, well, being from Cali and all....... HAA! Great pics too. Get ready, Mexico will be the bomb! I can't wait to see you guys smack some toads down there. And we'll find a Javi for Lil'J to smack too! See you all Sunday!

• Like 1

Great story guys and an awesome buck! I'll bet you had a good friend tell where to find this awesome buck, well, being from Cali and all....... HAA! Great pics too. Get ready, Mexico will be the bomb! I can't wait to see you guys smack some toads down there. And we'll find a Javi for Lil'J to smack too! See you all Sunday!

HAHA! I didn't want to sell out my buddy! We're getting ready for Mex right now. It's on... Muy grande time!