Yuma Archer

New #2 bull elk

I don't want to see it now.....but you can pm me the pic if you want!!! I googled and couldn't find it anywhere! Lol. Can't wait to see it. Congrats

• Like 1

/> Why do we have to wait for the story and pictures? Just curious what the reason is.

A bull this big is sure to make some magazines, shows, etc. But no one wants to put a pic on the cover of their mag that has already been posted all over the internet and everyone knows everything about.

Congrats Junkie! I am on the edge of my seat.

Oh for money and fame. Got it!

go start a thread about some cam pics you got 4 years ago.

• Like 1

Lets remember, this is a 13 yr old girl that took this bull. Lets respect her and her father's decision.

More of respect her fathers decision.. If it was her choice I'm sure she would have her picture out and the antlers in school at show and tell like all the kids who are successful that I know do!! I understand she has a potential top bull but why not post a picture without a story? Didn't you see the picture of the huge coues buck from diamond outfitters that Amanda posted? I'm sure that'll be all over the magazines!! E true Hollywood story won't be too upset I can assure you!

Congratulations to the young hunter and her bull of a lifetime!

• Like 2

/>Magazine or no magazine he has requested to not post pics. Plain an simple.

+100

So in 60 days when it's over its "drying period" and happens to fall out of top bull contention then what??? Give the kid her credit while she's on cloud nine not 60 days later because of an official scoring process!!

• Like 1

/>

+100

What a novel thought!

/>

+100

What a novel thought!

It sure is a novel thought if I was requesting anybody besides hunt junkie to post pictures of his daughters bull!!!

I just shot the new number 1 bull so this knocks this one down to #3... will post pics after Obamacare is 100% working...

• Like 3

I just shot the new number 1 bull so this knocks this one down to #3... will post pics after Obamacare is 100% working...

Thanks Lance!!!! At least we know we will never see those pictures!!!

I remember when hunting was just about hunting... not about fame, magazines and $$$$

$$$ and fame go to too many peoples heads...

• Like 4

i mean if the 13 year old wants to be in a magazine and if theres a better chance of making it if no pics get out, i guess theres nothing wrong with that.

If it's as big of a bull as they claim.. It'll be in the magazines wether the pictures get out or not!

As for Lance.. I agree 100 percent!!

• Like 1