Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Disappointment

try winning without your starting running back. ASU struggled against quality opponents without M Grice but had no problem with inferior, ju-co class teams.

Since 2006, ASU has 1 win and 4 loses in Bowl games with their only win coming over Navy, while Arizona has 3 wins and 2 loses.

And Texas Tech would fall into the JuCo class teams... They were ranked #58 way behind Arizona.

• Like 1

That headset is funny, I couldn't see it last night. May 2014 bring renewed hope for all of us.

Good luck on your hunt Redman. Shoot straight.

• Like 1

winning bowl games is all about who wants to be there the most. pretty easy to see it was difficult for ASU to be motivated to play in the Holiday bowl after failing to reach the Rose bowl.

congrats, I guess, to nogales north on winning the advocare bowl (after getting snubbed by the New Mexico bowl for a 6 - 6 WSU team because wannabes can't travel 6 hours to Albq to support their team).

payout for advocare bowl was $1.15M compared to $2.075M for Holiday bowl.

why go back to 2006? why not go back to 1999 - 2007 when nogales north failed to even make it to a bowl, meanwhile, ASU went to 7.

all in all, nogales north has attended 18 bowls (ZERO Rose Bowls) while ASU has played in 27, including 2 Rose Bowls (winning 1).

We are still trying to forget that... Please don't bring it up again or I might cry... Lol

Now on to Basketball, since football is now over for ASU fans...

• Like 1

wannabes apparently must refuse to acknowledge the makovich era

Makovich, the Carter administration, a couple girl friends from high school, and an arrow flying cleanly over the back of a huge broadside buck at 30 yards...these are all memories that are too painful to think about. Why did you bring it up...I was hoping to have a happy 2014.

Good luck to even Sun Devil fans in 2014! May YOUR year be blessed and your team suck 😝.

Seriously!

• Like 1

While I like watching rivals lose, it isnt better that they did, especially to the team they did. Could hurt the conference down the road, especially when these commitees vote on the playoff teams starting next season. Stanford losing wasnt to bad. Actually MSU is better than everyone thought and at least Stanford kept themselves in the game with a chance to win. They should of never lost to USC and UTAH though. ASU losing to Stanford and Notre Dame is ok, but not Texas Tech. UA losing to ASU badly, I emphasize badly, not good and especially losing to Washington State at home. Oregon losing badly to the Cats. Washington State losing to Colorado State after what started out as a possible blowout win. To many eyebrow raising loses to "should of been a for sure win" games. I think the PAc is to confusing to say where they stand.