Sign in to follow this  
andygrand

Amazing Mule Deer Rut Footage and 4 Kill Shots!

Hey guys I wanted to share the video I made from last weekends hunt. It was without a doubt the most amazing weekend of my hunting career. Make sure you watch this video until the end. I sneak to within 23 yards of a pair of Mule Deer bucks who are in a full out brawl, and I was able to slip an arrow in to one of them. Another hunter harvested the second buck 5 minutes later and we caught the whole thing on film!!! Add in a couple javelina shots, a little humor and we have what I hope is a great video.

http://vimeo.com/84335205

• Like 3

"Lets go congratulate him". Absolutely the best line in the video. With so much jealousy, envy, etc in the hunting industry I truly loved how excited you guys were about the other guy tagging his buck, and the respect you showed backing off when you noticed him in position. That shows tremendous class.

• Like 15

TOO AWESOME! That's over the top for sure. Fantastic " Wild Kingdom" footage you captured. Very cool both deer were taken too. Big Congratulations to all involved - thanks for sharing your hunt with us.

Now that was awesome!!!!!!!!! Better than any hunting show I have ever seen. Congrats to all involved and being able to film the other hunter harvesting his buck.

"Lets go congratulate him". Absolutely the best line in the video. With so much jealousy, envy, etc in the hunting industry I truly loved how excited you guys were about the other guy tagging his buck, and the respect you showed backing off when you noticed him in position. That shows tremendous class.

+1 Casey! Couldn't have worded it better.......

S.

:)

• Like 2