Sign in to follow this  

Bowfishing

I've already shot a few cat fish so far this year. Nothing big best being about 9-10 lbs. carp shootin has been slow but we will be hitting the water at Roosevelt next weekend. Good luck guys and hope to see everyone at the Bill Luke tournament in a few weeks.

Tomorrow's the bday, so I figured id go celebrate by bowfishing, gotta make sure all the lights and generator are operational and it's a go!

You guys think it's going to be any good over at pleasent tomorrow night? I feel like this weather would still have em down deep.

I'm headed down to castle creek today to do a little bowfishing I'll let you guys no how it is

My buddy and I got out last night

20.24lbs

post-5424-0-63057500-1394314485_thumb.jpg

We shot 13 Tilapia and 6 cats

post-5424-0-45425500-1394314504_thumb.jpg

Two biggest tilapia just shy of 5 lbs

post-5424-0-58571100-1394314515_thumb.jpg

My Partner also picked up an 18.5 lb and 15 lb carp. I pulled out of 2 more carp and a few more t-lops. It was a good night!

Cant wait for next time and will see you guys at the Bill Luke shoot!

Buffalo are starting to show up but very hit and miss. Still running deep. Shot a few yesterday. Started the morning off with a 28lb buff. Next few weeks are only going to get better from here on out. Hope to see everyone at the Bill Luke shoot baby fish shoot next weekend.

NICE JOB Andrew!!!!!

Hey thanks Dom!! My partner Triston was definitely shooting good as well. I think his first 2 shots of the night were fish in the boat!

SChaweet looks like yall did good!

Do you guys ever go out when its windy?

I go out any chance I get. The wind usually dies out at night and if it doesn't you can find places to shoot fish out of it.

Went out last night, I think y'all are in luck, couldn't seem to hit them haha.

It was pretty slow, saw a decent amount nothing great though, and they were semi deep, give it another couple days or so and I think it'll be great.

Just got back as well, was trying to shoot from shore but the spotlight died haha, didn't feel like taking out the boat, as it only took like 15mins in the car to cruise out there. They were splashin around quite a bit though!

Help! This is my first real season of getting into bow fishing. I have a question for those of you who have been doing it a while. I went to Pleasant last night, went to the back of Humbug, and other than a few fish jumping 50-100 yards from the boat, never saw one carp. The water visibility was great, no wind, I could have spotted any fish down to 7 or 8 feet. I have read that there are a few of you who hit Pleasant regularly, I would sure appreciate any advise on that lake. I had a great trip to Rosie a bout three weeks ago. At Pleasant we hit the same types of brushy areas, checked varying depths, Nada. Any advise would sure be appreciated.