Sign in to follow this  
Condor

GOPRO HERO3+ Black Edition

Hey guys,

So I'm outside the return policy from Best Buy and I have a Brand New GOPRO HERO 3+ Black Edition (best one) that I opened took about 2 minutes of video to make sure it works. It also has a 64GB Micro Flash Fastest Reccommended write speed, 2 extra batteries, and a handlebar mount which will go on a bow or gun easily. I also heard these can digiscope really well. All in all I have about 500 into and I can provide you with the reciepts for all of these items. I don't think I need to post pictures as I have sold a bunch of stuff on here and have no bad feedback besides that I wait to have to money in hand before I ship something, though no one has complained about that.

Any help would be appreciated and these cameras are truley amazing.

Thanks,

Connor

I have read that the GoPro3+ Black has some focus problems, so you might want to post photos to help people know that this camera doesn't have that problem. I think people were saying that the latest model would have close focus but things about 6 feet away were out of focus. I know lots of people have been returning these cameras because of that defect, so you might be able to, if yours has that problem. If not, then it will help sell your camera if you post some photos showing clear focus at medium distances.

• Like 1

I didn't notice this problem at all, but maybe that will help if I go back to Best Buy. I was looking to get around 500 for it (just to get my money back), but understand that I will take a slight hit as anyone can go pay retail for it. I will post some photos after I get off work today to confirm that this one is good and has no such problem.

Take it back, Sports Authority took mine back after it mega failed me in Maui. Once in a lifetime trip ruined by the crappy thing. NEVER gopro again.

/>Take it back, Sports Authority took mine back after it mega failed me in Maui. Once in a lifetime trip ruined by the crappy thing. NEVER gopro again.

Dane that sucks!!!

/>Take it back, Sports Authority took mine back after it mega failed me in Maui. Once in a lifetime trip ruined by the crappy thing. NEVER gopro again.

To each his own. We use this same one, and it is awesome! Takes exceptional photos!!