Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Another "best of" sushi!!

Gonna take the wife to Tucson tommorow for sushi, we both love the stuff! Haven't been to sushi garden yet but have been to mr. Ans, sukera, takumatsu, (spelling probably horrible) and a place on old Spanish trail and Harrison. All have been good! What do you guys like?

Saki bombs are the only thing I have at a sushi joint.. The stink of sushi reminds me of carp sitting in a bucket all day!

woha you just gave me a flashback. lol blue wasabi in chandler is great. we go to squid ink in peoria 2 oe 3 times a month. love sushi and sashimi

/>

Tucson and sushi, doesn't go hand and hand.

I understand raw fish in the desert doesn't sound right! I've had very good chum in the commy country of kalifornia, but have had some good stuff here too!
  • Like 1

I've had sushi at many establishments in Tucson. Shogun on Oracle and River behind the Denny's is my favorite. Large portions and some really good stuff. Aside from there, there is Ra Sushi at Encantada mall on Skyline and Campbell. Ra is pricey. But worth it. Sushi Garden has some good stuff as well. My choices are 1:Ra 2: Shogun 3:Sushi Garden.

Ok this is my area of expertise. Go to sushi Cortaro it's right off the freeway at Cortaro it's behind the mister car wash next to native New Yorker. It is a small family run sushi place with all you can eat for $20 and some of the best quality sushi around. I used to work there a few years ago and let me say they are very clean,small family run, and great quality fish. I love sushi and must say sushi garden is not great, they use low quality fish with a busy restaurant atmosphere. Guaranteed best in tucson at "Sushi Cortaro"