Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Anything we can do to stop the money hungry machine that is AZGFD?

Why not take your concernes to the G & F? Here is a communication I got from the AZGFD..

In a continuing effort to advance open two-way communication with all our stakeholders, the Arizona Game and Fish Department will host a Sportsmen's Open Forum on February 19, 2014 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Phoenix Headquarters at 5000 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix. We will have an interactive session to discuss issues that the Department sees as important to our constituencies. There will also be time for open dialogue with those who would like to discuss issues that are of concern and/or importance to sportsmen. The Department is committed to a bi-monthly program of Sportsmen's Forums, not always to be held at the Arizona Game and Fish Department headquarters. To ensure a more effective forum, members of the Department's Executive Team will facilitate the meeting. If you are aware of other sportsmen and women who should attend, please pass this invitation on to them...it is an open forum.

We really look forward to seeing you there.
Jim Paxon, Special Assistant to the Director Arizona Game and Fish Department
5000 West Carefree Highway
Phoenix AZ 85086

jpaxon@azgfd.gov www.azgfd.gov

Hopefully its more interactive than the commission meetings where the commissioners eat lunch, text, take phone calls, check Facebook, and get up and walkout during the public comment time.

• Like 2

Those meetings are an inconvience to the commission. Half the time the are screwing with their phones, whispering to each other, or making facial gestures like "wtf is taking so long". They have their minds made up on every issue before the meetings sre even scheduled.

Guest wdenike

Do you think if a lot of people showed up with ropes it might get uncomfortable enough that they might make believe they are paying attention??? :D :D :D

Take care, Willie

/>

Someone please make sure bc777 can make it this open forum at G&F. Seems like this is his opportunity hes looking for!

Haha are you kidding me? I have been to way to many just like these other Guys are saying. These guys just go through the motions because it makes It Look Like They care. Their minds have been made up long before that meeting. I'd most likely get kicked out of there anyway having to listen to all their BS

They should make the commish take their own meeting minutes and record them. That way they would at least have to listen.

Ur the one askin whats it gonna take? Seems to me like they are giving u an opportunity to speak. Seems like if u dont go and speak up u shouldnt have the opportunity to gripe and complain..wierd. Just sayin...

• Like 2

I think you two above are missing the point here. Game and fish doesn't give a shizz about what you say to them. They know what they are gonna do and they are gonna do it. And a few guys like yourselves get warm fuzzy feelings inside thinking they are listening to what your saying as if they are thinking about changing their minds.

Oh i know that they will do as they please. Im not the one complaining about the increase. I pay my increase in gas, groceries and taxes. Its going to happen one way or another. As someone else posted u probably didnt bat an eye at the 2500 dollar rig that u shoot or the 50000 truck you drive and the 30000 dollar toy hauler you pull to spend maybe 20 days in the woods. Your the one getting warm and fuzzy coming on here griping and complaining on an open forum about something G&F doesn't care what you think about....

• Like 2

Deserttac

See my previous post. He enjoys stirring the pot without facts on his side.

• Like 1

/>Oh i know that they will do as they please. Im not the one complaining about the increase. I pay my increase in gas, groceries and taxes. Its going to happen one way or another. As someone else posted u probably didnt bat an eye at the 2500 dollar rig that u shoot or the 50000 truck you drive and the 30000 dollar toy hauler you pull to spend maybe 20 days in the woods. Your the one getting warm and fuzzy coming on here griping and complaining on an open forum about something G&F doesn't care what you think about....
Dude I'm a college student that drives a 2004 toyota corolla. And I spend about 100 days in the woods whenever I can. I would love to have a 50,000 truck though. Maybe I should become a g and f warden so I can get one!

And believe me I know G&F doesn't care about what I say or what you say or what any of us say. That's my point. A lot of guys here do care about it because it affects us.

Apparently you have the 50,000 truck judging of the truck in your avatar. And must have plenty of money to throw around to the azgfd if you don't care about the increase at all.

Maybe if you added up the values of the last 3 trucks I have owned it might come to $45,000, but a $50k truck...I don't think I will ever spend that kind of money on a truck. And as for the toy hauler... I hope I win the lottery and can buy one some day. And the $2500 rig I shoot, I think you added an extra zero on that number... my bow cost $300 and my best rifle cost $375...

So I think you got the wrong guy here...