Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Anything we can do to stop the money hungry machine that is AZGFD?

/>Why not take your concernes to the G & F?

In a continuing effort to advance open two-way communication with all our stakeholders, the Arizona Game and Fish Department will host a Sportsmen's Open Forum on February 19, 2014 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Phoenix Headquarters at 5000 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix. We will have an interactive session to discuss issues that the Department sees as important to our constituencies. There will also be time for open dialogue with those who would like to discuss issues that are of concern and/or importance to sportsmen. The Department is committed to a bi-monthly program of Sportsmen's Forums, not always to be held at the Arizona Game and Fish Department headquarters. To ensure a more effective forum, members of the Department's Executive Team will facilitate the meeting. If you are aware of other sportsmen and women who should attend, please pass this invitation on to them...it is an open forum.

We really look forward to seeing you there.

Jim Paxon, Special Assistant to the Director Arizona Game and Fish Department

5000 West Carefree Highway

Phoenix AZ 85086

jpaxon@azgfd.gov www.azgfd.gov

Jim, have there been open forums like this in the past? And if so what issues were brought up by hunters? And how did the department act on these issues?

I know I spent a ton of time and G&F meetings and thought I was doing some good...but soon realized that they didn't care and had their minds made up way in advance.

• Like 1

Oh. Well my bad. As long as there are others with that kind of money wearing sitka and under armour gear. Hunting with senderos, swaros and driving those big rigs i dont see it changing... Good luck.

Going to those meetings can and does have an effect on policy. Just look at an extension granted during javelina season that was brought up and eventually passed by the G&F.

Some actually discuss the real issues while others just like to complain.

• Like 1

Oh. Well my bad. As long as there are others with that kind of money wearing sitka and under armour gear. Hunting with senderos, swaros and driving those big rigs i dont see it changing... Good luck.

It's cool deserttacoma I know the truck in your avatar isn't worth $50000. Pretty sure the majority of us got your point.

• Like 1

It's cool deserttacoma I know the truck in your avatar isn't worth $50000. Pretty sure the majority of us got your point.

Fuark, those tacomas hold their value like crazy though, still probably a 25k truck. im in a poverty 99 tahoe

34zkd3a.jpg

edit: dang, gif didnt work

As previously discussed, those of you who have concerns about AZ G&F have an opportunity to let them know how your feel at the SCG meeting Wednesday @ 6:00 pm. I'd bet you can submit concerns via the web if you cannot attend physically. If not this meeting, when? The department ought to know how you feel about the Catalina cat feed, ever increasing license costs, whatever chaps your hide. At least your opinion will be heard by people who COULD do something.

Apparently, other than bellyaching on internet forums, many of you have broken off all contact with the department.

All this hostility toward the dept. and you are unwilling to voice your opinion at meetings or email the commissioners? You're kidding right?

Many of you have said your piece. What are you going to do about it?

• Like 7