hornhunter10

titans 390" rifle bull.

Congratulations on a super bull! The others must have been very nice as well to have to work on deciding which one to shoot.

@out2hunt

Haha I know (3a3c,1,etc) just Havin fun guessin

My bet would be unit 1or 23. 23 north burns were in steeper country than in the pick, same with 3c. I am betting unit 1, but I have been wrong in the past

Wow!

Is that the bull you found sheds from last spring?

Thanks for posting and congrats to Titan!

Jeff

Just look at them THIRDS. I don't believe I have ever seen a bull with that big THIRDS on him. Wow what an accomplishment congrats!!!

/>Just look at them THIRDS. I don't believe I have ever seen a bull with that big THIRDS on him. Wow what an accomplishment congrats!!!
Look at this bull he found the sheds from last spring if you like giant 3rds. What was it 32"? Anyways an unbelievable bull. Different bulls btw

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/40223-hit-it-big-today/?fromsearch=1

/>Just look at them THIRDS. I don't believe I have ever seen a bull with that big THIRDS on him. Wow what an accomplishment congrats!!!

Look at this bull he found the sheds from last spring if you like giant 3rds. What was it 32"? Anyways an unbelievable bull. Different bulls btwhttp://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/40223-hit-it-big-today/?fromsearch=1

sure looks like it could be the same bull to me