Sign in to follow this  
Corkin

HELP!! NEED TIRES!!

It ended monday I just put a set on my truck at the one in Sierra Vista today them guys there know how to take care of customers. The manager was willing to drive about 45 miles one way t8 pick up my truck and leave me a loaner for the day. But that is why I have gone there for 5 years . Give them a shot if you can

i worked at discount tire for over 3 years, and am not a fan on bfg at's on heavier trucks, they tend to chunk real easy and low mileage, i hardly ever saw a tire get over 30k, unless it was a light truck( like a colorado) or jeep.the km2's are great tires, but they dont last well on mileage either. toyo's or nittos are definitely the way to go. although those cooper atp's are making a name for themselves... i put a set on my cousins truck and he loves them, says they are quiet and do well in muddy conditions and have held up great, he only has about 10k on them so far tho. michelin at2's tend to start chunking quickly too once you get them on rough road conditions, although they are great for people who spend most of their time on road with the occasional off road. i just put a set of 35x12.5 toyo mt's on my truck, and so far they ride super smooth and are great off road... but i only have 500 miles on them. i dont think i have ever heard anyone complain about toyo's or nittos, unless it was that they were noisy, but they had mud terrains which you gotta expect noise from. all in all i think nitto or toyo makes the best all terrain tire for mileage, grip, and smooth ride. and you cant beat discount tires free replacement warranties, and they price match any quote. i dont work for them anymore so im not promoting them from an employee point of view, but take my opinion as a grain of salt.

I put over 60k on nittos on my 10 tundra theTerra grapplers...I just put nittos trail grappler on my 01 Cummins and so far they are great...expensive but so far worth it..

I run hankook dynapro atms on my truck and by far best tire I have had they are pretty aggressive but ride smooth and no road noise. I have 40k on them now and they are still more than half tread I will recommend them to anyone and I will definitely get them again

I run hankook dynapro atms on my truck and by far best tire I have had they are pretty aggressive but ride smooth and no road noise. I have 40k on them now and they are still more than half tread I will recommend them to anyone and I will definitely get them again

My son has a set on his Colorado and they have been on there for about 2 1/2 years. He called me yesterday to say he got a flat and the top of the sidewall had cracked in a bunch of places.

He couldn't find the paperwork. I bought them somewhere on the Westside of town at Tire Warehouse so I ended up getting a new one at Discount.

They have been fine until yesterday but one of his co-workers said he has had two do the same thing. I was a little bummed because they had some good reviews at the time. I hope he can find the paperwork so I can at least get a break on another tire.

My son has a set on his Colorado and they have been on there for about 2 1/2 years. He called me yesterday to say he got a flat and the top of the sidewall had cracked in a bunch of places.

He couldn't find the paperwork. I bought them somewhere on the Westside of town at Tire Warehouse so I ended up getting a new one at Discount.

They have been fine until yesterday but one of his co-workers said he has had two do the same thing. I was a little bummed because they had some good reviews at the time. I hope he can find the paperwork so I can at least get a break on another tire.

thats called popcorn separation, i liked the hankooks until i saw quite a few do that.

Cooper ST Maxx - good sidewall, handle load and are rather quite. they are more of an AT than mud.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/tires/cooper/product/byName.do?tmn=Discoverer+ST+Maxx&typ=Truck%2FSUV