Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Can't Fix Stupid

Guest wdenike

You can't fix stupid! But you can certainly run them off. I would have loved to show them the door. But be careful, if they were qwar, or some kind of minority you may have that LOSER HOLDER on your azz. :wacko: :rolleyes: :o

Take care, Willie

Did he wish to be addessed with gender neutral name?

To each, his own. But I guarantee that Mark and his staff were polite, professional and accommodating (and didn't laugh until after he left). If they had the 10 rounders, I'm sure they sold them to him and if they didn't have them I'm sure they offered to special order them. (Mark's really good about ordering all kinds of stuff.) Now, if he asked for 10 rounders and asked that the mags be plugged to only hold 6, they might have looked at the guy funny.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike
To each, his own. But I guarantee that Mark and his staff were polite, professional and accommodating (and didn't laugh until after he left). If they had the 10 rounders, I'm sure they sold them to him and if they didn't have them I'm sure they offered to special order them. (Mark's really good about ordering all kinds of stuff.) Now, if he asked for 10 rounders and asked that the mags be plugged to only hold 6, they might have looked at the guy funny.

Maybe we can get a moderator to change the topic to read THANK GOD FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO TRAMPLE THE SECOND AMENDMENT. :P

Take care, Willie

so true, poloticians do what ever they are told by the closest advisor. i.e. cornflakes are bad then they say cornflakes are bad, i.e. meat is bad then oh studies say meat is bad, i.e. but at least they ignored the mob on the gun control. ar 15 for 800 bucks again instead of 3000

/>To each, his own. But I guarantee that Mark and his staff were polite, professional and accommodating (and didn't laugh until after he left). If they had the 10 rounders, I'm sure they sold them to him and if they didn't have them I'm sure they offered to special order them. (Mark's really good about ordering all kinds of stuff.) Now, if he asked for 10 rounders and asked that the mags be plugged to only hold 6, they might have looked at the guy funny.

To each his own needs to be respected across the board. If he wanted a 10 round mag thats his choice. Nothing wrong with that.

Guest wdenike

I think the title of the topic says it all!!!! Further more I think the people that own Healy Arms are true patriots, and were very aware they were pointing out what 98% of there costumers agree with. Brilliant advertising by the way guys!!! :D :D :D

I refuse to be a spokes person for Healy Arms. So these are strictly my feelings. For those that think they are handling PR work for Healy Arms, they don't need ya. You would be bad for business. They appear to be doing great on their own. And personally I don't have no use for the POLITICALLY CORRECT POLICE ( A polite description for putting your nose where it don't belong. )

Take care, Willie

/> To each, his own. But I guarantee that Mark and his staff were polite, professional and accommodating (and didn't laugh until after he left). If they had the 10 rounders, I'm sure they sold them to him and if they didn't have them I'm sure they offered to special order them. (Mark's really good about ordering all kinds of stuff.) Now, if he asked for 10 rounders and asked that the mags be plugged to only hold 6, they might have looked at the guy funny.

To each his own needs to be respected across the board. If he wanted a 10 round mag thats his choice. Nothing wrong with that.

The criticism is not coming from the fact he wanted a 10 rounder, it was his reasoning for wanting one.

/>I think the title of the topic says it all!!!! Further more I think the people that own Healy Arms are true patriots, and were very aware they were pointing out what 98% of there costumers agree with. Brilliant advertising by the way guys!!! :D :D :D

I refuse to be a spokes person for Healy Arms. So these are strictly my feelings. For those that think they are handling PR work for Healy Arms, they don't need ya. You would be bad for business. They appear to be doing great on their own. And personally I don't have no use for the POLITICALLY CORRECT POLICE ( A polite description for putting your nose where it don't belong. )

Take care, Willie

You really have no clue what you are talking about.

A true patriot realizes everyone is different and would fight for that concept which is what this country was founded on. I did.....

Guest wdenike
/> To each, his own. But I guarantee that Mark and his staff were polite, professional and accommodating (and didn't laugh until after he left). If they had the 10 rounders, I'm sure they sold them to him and if they didn't have them I'm sure they offered to special order them. (Mark's really good about ordering all kinds of stuff.) Now, if he asked for 10 rounders and asked that the mags be plugged to only hold 6, they might have looked at the guy funny.

The criticism is not coming from the fact he wanted a 10 rounder, it was his reasoning for wanting one.

Darn!!!! Why did ya have to post such nonsense? I was just starting to feel comfortable in the clueless crowd. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Take care, Willie

You see willie, the reason i get respected everywhere i go is because while i am a republican who believes in the constitution and would fight for it, i also can see where other people are coming from and am able to have a conversation with anyone and be friends afterwards. Nothing in this world is one sided. Anyone who thinks their way is the only way has already lost the battle.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike
You see willie, the reason i get respected everywhere i go is because while i am a republican who believes in the constitution and would fight for it, i also can see where other people are coming from and am able to have a conversation with anyone and be friends afterwards. Nothing in this world is one sided. Anyone who thinks their way is the only way has already lost the battle.

While I both respect you, and am thankful for your service to our country. Please don't confuse respect with RIGHT AND WRONG. And you are wrong. This moron was supporting the very opposite of the oath you and our politicians swore to uphold. He wasn't looking for a magazine that simply fit his or his wife's hand better. He was supporting what leads to a tyrannical government. Any one that is trying to take freedoms or liberties from our citizens are not the ones we are fighting for, they are on the opposite side. But there are apparently servicemen, and many politicians either confused or with an agenda. ( I hope confused ) So have a good day, and I'll just take a seat on the short bus for the clueless. :o :D

Take care, Willie

• Like 1