Sign in to follow this  
rageinthesage

check this YouTube video out!

I would have hit a cpl inches to the left but would take that shot every chance it was presented.

My answer too.

That was a good shot. I've passed that shot before, but it was a little further than this one. I think I would take it at 20, being that he didn't seem like he was going to present a better, broadside shot. A few more steps and I think that bull would have busted them both.

I'm taking that shot inside 20. Crazy that bull just stood there then fell over.

That bull had no idea he was there. A broadside shot was coming had he waited. Not a shot for me......

Something to think about if you are going to add that shot to your arsenal, "generally" 10-12 yards is the top of your pin stack and as you get closer than that, your POI will drop back down.

You really need to practice from 5 out to 20 to see your impact points because they change a bunch. When in that 5 yard range it's probably easier to "blank bale" the thing rather than mess with looking thru the sight.

That was an awesome shot. I've never seen a bull react like that after being hit with an arrow.

Something to think about if you are going to add that shot to your arsenal, "generally" 10-12 yards is the top of your pin stack and as you get closer than that, your POI will drop back down.

You really need to practice from 5 out to 20 to see your impact points because they change a bunch. When in that 5 yard range it's probably easier to "blank bale" the thing rather than mess with looking thru the sight.

Very true, most people don't know thier 50/60 yard pin will be right on at 5 yards.

That was insane, risky shot but he nailed it, great job to that kid.