elkhunter

Ever see this?

The buck I killed this morning had the biggest nut sack I've ever seen on a coues/mule or even a frickin bull elk! His nuts were so huge that it caused abrasions on his inner legs! One side of his leg was actually starting to bleed from having such HUGE NUTS! Check this out, ever seen anything like this? It's my first time shooting a mature buck so I might just be learning new stuff

IMG_1079.jpg

Holy scrotum Batman--that is just nuts!! :P

That is a brute Tyler--did your leg give ya any trouble??

That's funny...... Poor buck must feel violated! I'd say it's a mature buck. Congratulations, let's see pics.

TLH- I actually have a torn ACL and my LCL is missing, must have snapped 100%, but it was nothing, I was still able to carry this buck out, I wear this carbon fiber brace that prevents any further ligament tears and it holds my knee together, it works pretty well! Will be gettin that reconstructive surgery AFTER pig season!

:o How many does did he have with him?

If he had a lot maybe size does really matter :P

That buck had hydroencepellitis or water on the balls. It is passed on from contact. You better get your knee fixed quick cause you will soon be carrying more weight. rotflol

Dude that big ol buck was justa ready fer the rut.... ;)

Wow !!! Elkhunter I kinda figured you were a bit crazy but now I see yer nuts! :lol: Did you at least save the scrotum? That size would make for one heck of a buckskin pouch. Don't know much about animal pathology but if I saw that size ratio in a human I'd say yer in the testicular cancer range, hard to believe testosterone would that kind of effect.

With the rut kicking in and all, I'm guessin the poor guy just had a serious case of Blue Balls!!, lol. Elkhunter you crack me up!!!

that must suck that someone shot ya and then plays with your balls :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!! So true!