Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Redneck Road Rage

So if I'm going the speed limit say 75 mph in the so called fast lane I have to move over because someone is breaking the law trying to get by me? Hmmmm. I was taught in traffic school there is no such thing as a fast lane!

I believe it is more of yielding to the faster vehicle regardless if you are doing going under, at or over the posted speed limit at least that is what I have been told by the police. There may not technically be a "fast lane" anymore but we have all heard the term and as well as seen the many signs that say SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

So with that said if you are going 10 over and a vehicle comes up behind you going 20 over you are now the slower vehicle and obligated to yield if there is a lane to move to.

No sense playing sentinel of the highspeed lane it's just a courtesy thing for me, same thing if I am driving at 15MPH on a two track and someone comes up behind me obviously going faster and wanting to pass.

• Like 1

Crazy that some people think this is her fault. Wonder how you would feel if this was your mother or mother of your children.

Crazy two months ago a hospital worker in Las Vegas was shot and killed, the shooter never found. Father of two dead, children grow up with no father.

Idiots believe the truck driver was justified in this video because she was driving in theeft lane.

I don't think she was at fault. I am just wondering if she antagonized him at all? The truck driver is still an idiot, regardless.

The people that complain about left lane drivers are people that are driving in the left lane. DUH! Plus it looks like a surface street. Never seen a "passing lane" on a surface steet.

Little man in a big truck. Probably has a barbed wire tat and a couple of ear rings.

• Like 3

Crazy that some people think this is her fault. Wonder how you would feel if this was your mother or mother of your children.

Never said it was her "fault", in fact clearly stated the guy was an idiot too - but I'll stick to my opinion all day that she is dang idiot. Videotaping an aggressive driver after it's rained? One hand on the wheel? Fast lane? Clearly on purpose? She had a lot of time to get over.

My mother and the future mother of my children know better.

The people that complain about left lane drivers are people that are driving in the left lane. DUH! Plus it looks like a surface street. Never seen a "passing lane" on a surface steet.

Little man in a big truck. Probably has a barbed wire tat and a couple of ear rings.

Definitely a "Bro"

That's why you should not drive a Ford! :P :rolleyes: :)

That may be the actual root cause. You can only drive a Ford so long without it making you crazy!

That looked like one of those pretty "city" trucks. This may have been the first time he took it off road.

• Like 2

She had no obligation to speed up, just to pass the 2 trucks on her right, so the a-hole could pass her, just to then need to get back in the left lane to turn. She was driving very safe, and therefore, the one hand on the wheel was fine (how do amputees drive with only one arm?). This was city driving not highway. If people would chill the f out all would be better off.

• Like 1

That looked like one of those pretty "city" trucks. This may have been the first time he took it off road.

I call them trucks a highway princess!