Sign in to follow this  
luckysob

Arizona Chapter of SCI Banquet

The Arizona Chapter of SCI is having its 39 Th. annual banquet May 31,2014 at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson. Amanda has committed to a CW table. Tickets are 70.00 per person or 130.00 per couple. Corporate tables are 700.00 includes 200.00 in raffle tickets. This year we have a special table deal, 1000.00 for a table of ten includes 1000.00 in raffle tickets !!

We have to auction off the Coues, Turkey and Javalina Governors tag, including many others hunts and trips. Ventana offers banquet attendees a special room rate also.

For more info PM me or call me at 520-490-8367 !!

Bobby

If my summer semester at UT doesn't start before this, I'm going to try and swing it.

We are planning on going, like last year we are going to go down Friday evening and then hang at the pool Saturday till the Banquet time. This year I will make sure that Mark has on plenty of sun block.

Bobby, Do we need to pay Amanda to sit at the CWT Table, or pay you?? Also is there a room block again for a special rate?

Thanks,

Kathi

Kathi,

Paying me is probably easiest.

Who else wants to go? This is a fun banquet. My husband and I are going. 10 seats per table.

And yes, please make sure Mark wears more sunscreen this year....that was painful last year!

Please count Peg and I in on the cwt table. With all the support and help they have given to the Women Javelina Hunting Camp this is the least we can do to return the favor. Looking forward to having a great night. :)

TJ

For those CW members attending the Arizona Chapter banquet in Tucson, mention to Loews Ventana Canyon you are attending the SCI banquet. You will get a room rate of 99.00 per night !!

Amanda is putting a table of ten together, get in touch with her to sit at the CW table !!

Thanks,

Bobby

So far we have the following sitting at the CWT table.

Amanda and Paul

Peg and TJ

Ilene and Roger

Mark and Kathi

That leaves two seats available. Let me know if you want them. Our table tickets are $70 each and include $20 of raffle tix.

Once again my wife and I are at the beautiful resort here in Tucson sitting pool side and waiting for the CWT people to start showing up TJ and his wife Peg are already here .

I am throwing out an invite to any CWT members that show up at the pool the 1st blood orange margerita is on me

Hope to see a bunch of y'all here

Mark

Just heard that Amanda is on her way here and Rodger and Ilene are also on there way so hurry up you CWT'ers we need to have z great pool party.Maybe we can get TJ to do some redneck belly flops in the pool

• Like 1

Once again my wife and I are at the beautiful resort here in Tucson sitting pool side and waiting for the CWT people to start showing up TJ and his wife Peg are already here .

I am throwing out an invite to any CWT members that show up at the pool the 1st blood orange margerita is on me

Hope to see a bunch of y'all here

Mark

Dont forget the sunscreen.

We had s great time at the pool great food and beverages I will get some pics up soon.

Uh, Mark forgot his phone in the car and it died!!! TJ and Peg used their phones and camera. I will see if they will post some pics.