Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

Tomorow Monday the 7th is the day!!!!

I'm thinking that this go around seems to have been a big mess. As such I would totally be in favor of refunding any cards that were charged and redoing the whole draw.

Sounds like you may have not been drawn this year...

• Like 1

Not sure what the big deal is. Agree it would be nice to have consistency but the reality is none of us reallly know why it's taking the time it is. I'm not familiar with previous result publishing dates so have no comparison to go off of.

Last I checked, the season doesn't begin any earlier than 13 Sep so it's not like we're gonna get anything accomplished betw/now and July.

My hunt won't begin until 15 November and I'll be able to spend Columbus Day and Veteran's Day weekend scouting before heading out for a 7 day hunt with an option to extend a day or two.

Happy hunting to those drawn and good luck.

/>

I think you are missing something. We are in the elk forum, no? Wyoming has already had their elk draw. It took them 24 days to post the results from the end of the deadline.

Wyoming RESIDENT draw isn't due till mid may and results won't be posted till July. The NonRes is done in Wyoming. Comparing resident application deadlines and Arizona is much quicker.

A guy I work with said another co-worker went down to the Mesa office and got his results from the lady? I dont believe it but whatever. He also said that they were having trouble loading the results, something is wrong with their system. Not sure if any of its true but that is what I was told.

/>A guy I work with said another co-worker went down to the Mesa office and got his results from the lady? I dont believe it but whatever. He also said that they were having trouble loading the results, something is wrong with their system. Not sure if any of its true but that is what I was told.

I also heard Webster removed the word gullible from the dictionary.

• Like 2

/> A guy I work with said another co-worker went down to the Mesa office and got his results from the lady? I dont believe it but whatever. He also said that they were having trouble loading the results, something is wrong with their system. Not sure if any of its true but that is what I was told.

No way they can get rid of that word... I better check for myself...

:rolleyes:

/> A guy I work with said another co-worker went down to the Mesa office and got his results from the lady? I dont believe it but whatever. He also said that they were having trouble loading the results, something is wrong with their system. Not sure if any of its true but that is what I was told.

Hey, it is still posted on their online version. What gives?