post-3586-0-39488400-1396970088_thumb.jpg

Saw this yesterday. This is coming from the same guy lost track of how many hundreds of guns and still refuses give the documents to congress even under contempt?

so the crimanels will just cut our fingers of when they steal or guns.

In honesty, it was not a tracking bracelet he mentioned. It was a device that would not allow the gun to be fired unless the shooter was wearing the bracelet. Equally dumb however.

• Like 1

Another attempt to punish the law abiding citizens of this country.

So I guess for those with concealed permits and guns, the bracelet would give it away....

We have such idiots in charge of this country. Absolute 100% purebred idiots.

Guest wdenike

Palin Warns Holder on Gun Bracelets: 'You Don't Want to Go There, Buddy'

After Attorney General Eric Holder revealed that he was considering forcing gun owners to wear identifying bracelets, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin harshly warned him that he better not even think about trying to implement the idea.

"Eric, 'You don't want to go there, buddy,'" she declared on Wednesday.

Palin posted a photo of the three bracelets she often wears and explained the significance of each:
Hey Eric, these are my identifying bracelets:

One honors our military;

One honors independent Americans who have a healthy distrust of Washington's permanent political class and who will fight against elitists heck-bent on fundamentally transforming the USA;

And one celebrates the year 1791 – that glorious year our Bill of Rights came to be, with the cross and bones symbol representing our Founders’ "Death to Tyranny" commitment, and on each side you'll see symbols of my faith. Complete with Swarovski crystals, I might add."

"Eric, you can replace my identifying bracelets with your government marker when you pry them off my cold, dead wrists," Palin then added.

There aint an ounce of back up in Palin!! To bad she had to waste her talent with that loser McCain.

Take care, Willie

• Like 2