Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Thunderbirds are here.

The Air Force Thunderbirds have arrived. They are screaming over the top of Tucson. They did not fly last year, due to Political B.S, but I am happy to see them back.

What I wouldn't give for a ride in one of these Bad Boy's.

• Like 1

You pay taxes. That's enough for a ride.

I've been going to DMAFB to watch them since I was a kid. I saw them 2 years ago, but they didn't perform last year. I was hoping the weather would be nice this weekend, it's getting too hot too early, and it can be a cooker out on the Tarmac.

Thunderbird show was cancelled today, because of strong winds. Certainly understandable. I wanted to go out there tomorrow,but I bet it will be a zoo

That is a shame ... at least it wasn't blazing hot. I think I would pass on the T-Bird flight and opt to scout from the A-10 or Blackhawk (esp at night).

We go down to Tucson for work every now and again an work at TEP an us country boys love watching everything fly in and out all day long. Don't know what any of it is but it all looks cool to me

We go down to Tucson for work every now and again an work at TEP an us country boys love watching everything fly in and out all day long. Don't know what any of it is but it all looks cool to me

I use to have a shop down by TEP. Had good views of the show.