AZLance

Spring Time Trail Cam Pics

nearly ever creek / riverbed /wash will likely have a spot that will hold water first/last- its tricky finding them

we always try to find the wet spots and give the animals a break by rearranging the flow - so to speak

that way if rain does come or water does seep in- it will provide a new water source / even though it may be limited for the animals to use

even the quail will scratch to make holes to drink - that's the spots I look for - lol

nice job lance

• Like 1

Everyone this spot is by the lake! Follow 1-10 north, its somewhere in the Grand Canyon!

Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg

Bears eat beets.....its by a beet farm

• Like 1

Super awesome. Did you get one last year Lance? I remember your story from two years ago, I think it was, where the bear crawled in a cave and came at you in the rain. Good luck this year. Looks like a heck of a lot of fun. Smart idea.

I know where that spot is..................................................Arizona! lol Great spot, I'll gladly take care of your buck problem, just let me know.

• Like 1

Great Pics! I'm thinking Happy Valley? Could be Happy, Happy Valley.

Happy Valley is wherever you get lucky enough to tag a bear!

Pretty cool how you guys can find seeps like that! Has anyone ever discovered seeps down south in the 36's before? Seems like it would be a rare thing to find...

Pretty cool how you guys can find seeps like that! Has anyone ever discovered seeps down south in the 36's before? Seems like it would be a rare thing to find...

Yes...I know of at least a dozen in 36b that hold water year round.

• Like 1