GRONG

December 30th buck

About the avatar, I am just glad we could only see Josh’s' top knot. Josh, did you have the gorilla suit on? LOL

Fantastic buck and a perfect shot.

Ya believe me, none of you want to see the rest of the photo. It'll be engrained (sp?) in your mind forever and none of you would think of me the same way ever again. But I gotta tell ya, everytime I log onto this site and see that picture I crack my own A$$ UP!!!! Hope it gives some of you a laugh too! LMAO!!!!! And as Mr T. would say, "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!".

Nice Buck Josh!! Congratulations! What broadhead are you using these days?

Carl

Congradulations Josh that is an awesome buck. There are not too many people willing to work as hard as you do, so you deserve it. Best thing about it is that you can shoot another one this week! Course it will cost you twice as much as last years..... :blink:

darren

Ya, already got the new tag in my pocket and you're right it was a tad more pricey.

Carl, I was using 2 blade expandables called First Cut in 100 grains. My form isn't good enough yet to use my 100gr 3 blade Muzzys. Can't get them to fly strait enough yet. That's why I went with those expandables. Every shot I hit him with they worked great so I can't complain I guess. It's just my shooting that I'm not that proud of.

Well good job. Nive looking deer. I can't believe he gave you so many opportunities! Must have been a lucky deer and not had many lions try to have him for dinner in the past. What unit you hunting that's open this time of the year?

Nice buck Josh!

Glad to see you finally connected after countless hours on the stand. Gonna revert back to the Oneida? Casey said he got a new bow, so y'all can practice missing together ;)

Doug~RR

Beautiful buck...Looks cold and fun. One of these days I'll have enough patience to sit a stand. :) Man I'm getting sick of blown stalks.

Congrats on a great buck Josh, and to do it with the bow too.

Hey thanks again guys for all the nice comments! Hopefully one of these days I'll be lucky enough to post some more success pics.

Phil, I don't remember seeing you posting pics of your buck you shot this year. Or did I miss something?

You must have missed it Josh I posted the pics and story, I'll look for the link.

Good luck on the bow hunt, I'm heading out this weekend to see what's shaking.