Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

22n early rifle bull--buddy needs guide

Why do these big name guys change their name? Did they do something wrong that they wanna hide. Not acussing , just a thought. I know none of them............BOB!

Is this going to turn into a guide bashing session? Come on guys let's try to stay on topic and keep it classy. He asked for suggestions, he got them, the guy can make his own decision.

• Like 5

This is not meant to bash any one but is it out of the question to put in the work your self, hunt hard and be proud of your own accomplishments?

• Like 1

This is not meant to bash any one but is it out of the question to put in the work your self, hunt hard and be proud of your own accomplishments?

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. What business is it of yours. If the guy wants a guide then that's his prerogative and nobody asked for your opinion about it.

If you want to rant about it start another thread.

• Like 2

It was posted on an thread on an open forum. Mabee all need was a little encouragment to give him the confidence to go for it on his own. I checked the forum rules nothing about talking folks out out of a guild to increase your experience by doing things your self.

• Like 1

Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. What business is it of yours. If the guy wants a guide then that's his prerogative and nobody asked for your opinion about it.

If you want to rant about it start another thread.

this was not a rant or pointed in your direction. Or your you his spokesman?

to further answer your question, if the answer to my question is yes its out of the question for a diy hunt then it would be a waste of my time to write a pm giving him my extensive knowledge of 22n specifically the early rifle bull hunt.

chasin a dream is located in 22n

i'd go with a guide who lives in the unit.

• Like 1

chasin a dream is located in 22n

i'd go with a guide who lives in the unit.

I believe the Ground Pounders & a few of the A3 guys live in the unit as well.
  • Like 2

John at whale tail outfitters out of payson is dam good.he knows the unit well and goes the extra mile. I also think he will put you up in his camp trailer.