couesdeerhntr

bonus points

So i will have ten points going into the spring turkey draw and i found the regs about the bonus point pass but to be honest i really dont undestand it. I guess i am not the brightest in the bunch lol. So my question is do i still have some points to go before i hit the 20percent pass for goulds turkey

So i will have ten points going into the spring turkey draw and i found the regs about the bonus point pass but to be honest i really dont undestand it. I guess i am not the brightest in the bunch lol. So my question is do i still have some points to go before i hit the 20percent pass for goulds turkey

Yes you still have a ways to go. I believe 17 points will be the max going into the spring draw and last spring there were only 4 tags in 2 different units available for the bonus pass, but there is always a chance in the 1-2 pass.

I was wondering about this so I just checked the Azgfd web sight. As of 4/4/14

5 people have 18pts

10 people have 17pts

13 people have 16 pts

And 17 others besides me have 15 pts.

If they all buy a bp they will be +1 next spring.

272 people have more than 10 bonus points. So I think you are still always off for a bonus pass draw for Gould's.

With 28 people with more points than me, and only 4 going to bonus pass a year, I think it could still be a while till I draw. 7 more years of not getting drawn will drive me insane. I might even be able to get an antelope tag before I can draw a turkey tag..

There's a whole bunch of them Goulds just over the border if You don't wanna wait 10 years................BOB!

Keep putting in. I have drawn goulds three times. Most points I've had is five.

Brian

• Like 1

Yeah there's always hope, my dad drew tag #1 of 3 tags in our home unit on his first try this year with zero bonus points.shot a nice tom too.