This is a disgusting move, my neighbor is Native American and descends from the tribe in that area and this is what she said when I asked her about the teams name "we have no issue with the name or the team, its just the rich white people trying to prove how great they are".

• Like 2

Anyone stupid enough to have voted for these libtards, should be shot without a blindfold and their children sterilized.

• Like 4

I am sure when they ask him about it, he will have "found out about it while watching the news" ... just like every other darned thing that is controversial in his Administration.

The man is a disgrace to this Nation and to the Office he holds.

• Like 3

Could it be backed by other teams? Would there be any advantage to it?

I think Obama and his goons can be blamed for plenty, but not everything. Plenty of other nutjobs around.

I would play this out and make record merchandising $$$ and generate unprecedented goodwill and support if I owned the team. I would do my best to make it even more political so I could do my part to waste the time of as many nutty politicians and special interest groups as I possibly could.

- First I would concede and say that we will work through all of the necessary changes over 3-5 years. Get an ACLU member assigned to the team along with every other nutty org out there. They are all just dying to give their opinion so bring it on. :rolleyes:

- I would change the uniform every year with a special "last of the redskins" color and uniform (have to work on that tag line so it is more PC). Limited edition numbered all that jazz... limited to how many I sell, wink, wink... ;)

- Every game I would honor a different tribe and convert a section of the stadium seating to their name. Invite the tribal council, hang a flag in that section. Maybe a special colored ribbon, socks, wrist bands, etc for a recognition week. Let's get all the teams to spread their love like they do with the "pink" stuff. The whole deal!

- Over that time I would have a naming event followed by a huge roll-out.

Of course after all that the current administration would change and just maybe all the fans would vote on the "new name" to be the "Redskins" which we could celebrate with a petition signed by every tribe smart enough to realize this is an honor to keep their history alive and relevant not an offense. Part of every game guide handed out would list all the tribes, location, and current leader with a quote from them and big thank you from the team. Maybe a portion of the proceeds to a scholarship fund or other such goodwill from merchandise sales. Take that goodwill and get the NFL to do their part of the funding, you do know they will want to be a part of funding such a grand gesture. :P

Either way you win and listen the voice of your fans!

Capitalism and Democracy... grand indeed!

• Like 1

I've about had it with these pu$$y a$$ libs.. urr I'm gonna have to restrain from these political descussions cause my blood boils every time I read one .. what has America come too. We used too be tough take no $hit kinda people now everybody want too sign around the campfire that is if no trees were harmed for the fire. I can't freakin stand it much more...urrrrrrrrr.. I'm gonna dismiss myself before I say what I really feel !!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Eagle Ranch

I feel your pain. I'd like to say how I really feel but the 'thought police' would be at the door.,

• Like 1

Eagle Ranch

I feel your pain. I'd like to say how I really feel but the 'thought police' would be at the door.,

Yes sir,I hear ya thankyou for sure it's just that enough is enough my God where does it stop it's like a Disease with these idiots !!!!

I dont think it will stop I read today that hillary sounds like a real thing in 16 . I know its here say, but I dont think we have a chance. I have predicted otherwise twice and failed twice. Get a rope!

HA! :lol:

Surprised the NFL hasn't stepped in and forced them to sell.

Braves, cheifs, Blackhawks, Indians, white Sox your on notice.

And don't forget the 'Fighting Irish.' Sounds so violent, stereotypical.

Should I get drunk and have my butt whooped, I might be offended