bonecollector777

cards are being hit

Well.... It looks like the Turkey tag hit....Ram was sure that it would not hit......... but nothing for the M. Deer one :(

Yoshi, what unit for turkey did you put in for? I just bought the bonus point for turkey, still waiting for the spring Gould's tag.

Well.... It looks like the Turkey tag hit....Ram was sure that it would not hit......... but nothing for the M. Deer one :(

Yoshi, what unit for turkey did you put in for? I just bought the bonus point for turkey, still waiting for the spring Gould's tag.

Did the 12aw and 6a

Since they are calling declined cards again, I doubt we know anything until end of week, probably more like early the week after.

Is the consensus that the draw's pretty much over or was last week mainly the bonus point round and it'll continue today/tomorrow? I put in for 32 and have gotten drawn the last two years. Going to be bummed if I don't get it.

I haven't heard anything about them calling anyone with declined cards. They had there chance. My 2 cents!!

I haven't heard anything about them calling anyone with declined cards. They had there chance. My 2 cents!!

Cards can and do get declined for a myriad of reasons.

See if you feel the same way when it happens to you . .

I have used cards in the past and yes they have been declined for a myriad of reasons. So I had my chances twice like that and blew it. So I use money orders that way no questions asked and they get there money. ;) Not wanting to start an arguemnt guys. Its not like I posted a picture of a 30" 5 X 5 and being accused of poaching. :lol: And good luck to you all in the draw!!!!!