bonecollector777

cards are being hit

Do we have a date for tags to be mailed out?

Check the regs it's in there. Probably in another week because I believe leftovers come out on the 28th.

They won't be out till Tuesday

I am holding you to that! ;)

I am holding myself to that lol

I talked with AZGFD they said once this thread reaches 1000 guesses about the draw they will release the results.....

• Like 3

I would say that Tuesday or Weds Should be the latest that we see , since the leftover process is by mail the first week and I am sure they want as many sent by Friday to have on Monday morning the 28th... None the less they are not past any deadline and we should be patient no matter how much the suspense is killing US !

• Like 2

Why not load the results in batches? If AZGFD has already processed credit cards; then post those draw results. If there is an issue with the cards then process a second batch of results after everything is verified and cleaned up. Also, by doing this they can load an error message on the draw results page, for the applicant with issues, that reads "error - with credit card. Contact AZGFD." This will be another form of communicating the issue.

Kills me because there is a file already created and ready to be posted ... and it's just sitting there. All by its lonesome. Has our names on it. And the unit....just begging to be shared with the pubic. "share me" it says while it waits ... but it remains held down by the man... OK I digress

• Like 1

My guess as to why they can't show results in batches, is because if someone is declined it might change your results. For instance, if the person before you in the draw got the last tag in your first choice unit, say a strip tag, and because they got it, you get your second choice, say 7 rifle. Now if the person who got the better tag right before you gets declined and misses their three chances to get alternate payment from game and fish, wouldn't you want your tag to be upgraded to the strip tag because that's what you would have gotten if he got declined instantly. Just my .02 cents as to why results can't be posted until every declined card gets finalized. It's really the only fair way to do it.