Flingingarrowsbro

What arrows and size of broad heads ???

I shoot a Mathews XT. have it at 70#, normally shoot 75 grain broad heads and 5575 gold tip arrows. Are these broad heads and arrows too light or should I be shooting 100 grain and 7595. I've had two people who work on bows tell me opposite TIA

Shoot whatever you can hit the target with.

There is very little difference in weight going from the 5575 to the 7595 and you will be going from 400 spine to 340 spine. Depending on your arrow length your FOC may be a little low and you might see improvements going to a 100gr head. It would be pretty easy to buy some 100gr practice tips and see how you group with those and how it impacts your arrow drop.

Good Luck

If your bow is in tune, shoot what you are using, if not I would lean toward a stiffer spine and heavier BH.

The heavier the better is My Opinion, Easton FMJ 100 grn fronts, only bad thing is getting them out of targets if they dont pass through

I would go with a stiffer arrow! Try the Goldtip velocities (.340's or .300's), they will fly better with your broad heads.

Technically,29.5 at 70lbs would warrant a 340(7595)...the spine is being saved with a super light head on it stiffening that 400...but overall weight might be only around 350 grains...up to 7595 with 100 grain would be better for sound,kinetic energy and broadhead flight..(if using fixed blade)...this is if you want to switch...to each their own

The heavier the better is My Opinion, Easton FMJ 100 grn fronts, only bad thing is getting them out of targets if they dont pass through

I shoot a recurve, I like to go heavy as possible, 14%FOC right now with a 100gr Muzzy b'head... but upping it to 200-250 gr heads this coming January Bow season for super high FOC%...

Recurv is on my list to try very soon do you have a picture of your setup?

I shoot a recurve, I like to go heavy as possible, 14%FOC right now with a 100gr Muzzy b'head... but upping it to 200-250 gr heads this coming January Bow season for super high FOC%...

Recurv is on my list to try very soon do you have a picture of your setup?

60inch Black Widow PTF2(Autum Oak finish) one-piece Recurve 49# at 30" Gold Tip Expediton arrows tipped with 100gr Muzzy's, very smooth and hard hitting...

(The stone is an ancient matate used to shell acorns found along a trail in the Santa Ritas)

I gotta say...That is a fantastic looking bow.