firstcoueswas80

az raffle tag buck

The raffle tag holder (Bobby Boido) emailed me info and photos on his buck. He is registered in the forum but said for some reason he couldn't log in.

Here is what he had to say about it:

My wife Olga won the super raffle coues deer tag. She signed the tag over to me.I see that some guys are asking what happened on this hunt. I hunted a total of 23 days starting September 1,2006. We saw a total of 138 coues bucks with 5 going over 100 inches. This buck I took on January 20, 2007. My buck scores 118 inches with a 5 inch drop tine.I have hunted old Mexico and Arizona and I had never seen a drop tine buck. We also saw 24 herds of javalina, 10 coyotes and 4 bobcats. I did all my hunting in southern arizona with the help of some of the most fanatical coues deer hunters a guy can be friends with. My biggest help came from my cousin George Alcorta and my other cousin George Dalton.I wont name all the guys here, but one huge special thanks goes to Marty Hendricks for telling me about this buck.

The forth time we went to look for this buck was the first time we saw him, right where he was supposed to be.

I cant thank my wife enough for the tag and for putting up with me and my buddies. Almost every weekend we would meet at my house, making noise coming and going.

To the guys and gals on this site, some one has to win, so give it a try!!

Bobby,

Congrats on a GREAT BUCK!!

Gotta love that drop tine!

Jim Reynolds

Incredible buck! Is transferring a tag to someone other than a child something solely with the raffle tag? Once again, amazing buck!

Holy heck, look at those horns! :blink: Sincere congratulations Bobby!!! Glad you reached your goal man!

I want to hear the story in March! ;)

See ya,

Stan

Congratulations on an awesome deer, Great Job.

Bobby,

Congratulations on a beautiful buck. I was getting play by play from Martin, so I know the tremendous amount of effort you put into this buck. I can see it was worth it. What a nice deer. Is your wife getting the Lexus SUV we were talking about at the NRA dinner? Just kidding. Hope she doesn't read this. Congratulations again.

Congrats Bobby,

That is a beautiful buck. Hope you bring the rack to the trash pick-up next month.

I owe you a shrimp dinner at Red Lobster :)

I just wanted to thank all of you here at this site for the comments and congrats that I have gotten. This really was a true blessing to have gotten this tag from my wife and for her luck in winning it! Thank you Amanda for putting this site up and again thanks to all my true hunting buddies who helped me out, especially George Dalton,George Alcorta and the rest of you guys. I will be going to the clean-up on march 3, I have been asked to take the skull with me. So stop by, say Hello and maybe my wife will fill out your raffle application for added luck!

Bobby