Guest wdenike

HAS THE TIME COME?? WOLVES BEING RELEASED IN PRESCOTT AREA??

The following are groups which are currently supporting the expansion of wolves. I for the life of me dont understand it and have communicated with some of the groups representatives. After looking into this it appears they are giving concessions in order to have greater local control including removing wolves which are causing problems. It seems, in my opinion, they are giving up on ever getting rid of the wolves and are trying to seem like they are helping so they can gain some local control. In theory this may seem intellectual to some but I see it as weakness and will just allow these animal rights activist to gain momentum. I have told them I am in utter disbelief they would support anything regarding more wolves and will never support them or their groups/clubs again. In my opinion if you disagree with this you should let these people know and stop supporting their organizations until they do.

Anglers United

Arizona Antelope Foundation

Arizona BASS

Arizona Big Game Super Raffle

Arizona Cattle Growers Association

Arizona Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation

Arizona Deer Association

Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society

Arizona Elk Society

Arizona Houndsmen

Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation

Arizona Trappers Association

Arizona Wildlife Federation

Big Game Forever

ES Advisement, LLC (AZ)

Coconino Sportsmen

Outdoor Experience 4 All

Phoenix Varmint Callers, Inc.

Sportsmens Constituent Group

The BASS Federation

The Mule Deer Foundation

Yuma Valley Rod & Gun Club

1-2-3-Go

These groups are NOT supporting the expansion of wolves in any way. They are supporting the State's position to regulate it and not have the Fed's shove it down our throats.

• Like 3

The following are groups which are currently supporting the expansion of wolves. ....

You must be confused. Just by reading the list and knowing how much at the forefront many have been against wolf expansion shows that you are misinformed. I tell you candidly, these groups support an alternative plan to what the Feds want to shove down our throat.

With every groups newsletter and magazine printing information against wolves in the state, I don't know how you just made the above comment.

I am on the road, but can be reached via email. It's in my profile.

• Like 3

Wdenike and others. you guys Getting involved is our only hope. Getting informed and either leading a group or assiting in efforts to prevent things like this wolf issue is how hunters can save your lands and maintain control. The federal gov is so huge and there are so many special lobbyists, that our collective voices can only be heard if we band together. All the Arizona conservation groups have joined together to fight with AZGFD against the federal government. Volunteer with any of our local conservation groups to help the cause in Arizona. It is not enough to just post your thoughts on CW or monstermuleys, try and get involved, your time will be very much appreciated by these groups and your grandchildren. Allen Taylor.

• Like 4

Mexican wolf? Aint that the wolf that is actually extinct but they found some part dog curs and bred up a buncha bastard pups and gave em to some hippies to try to teach em to act like a wild animals and then they decided to try and hide the fact they were part dog and then turned em lose and then they got parvovirus because they are all of dubious breeding and theyve had about 20 years to get some to act like a wild animals but can't seem to get em to act right because they are all really part dog and now they want even more money,land, control, etc so they can keep trying to perpetuate a lie in order keep more and more folks from being able to ise and enjoy the land? Is that what we are talkin' about? If it is then I'm not for it. Lark.

• Like 2

Mexican wolf? Aint that the wolf that is actually extinct but they found some part dog curs and bred up a buncha bastard pups and gave em to some hippies to try to teach em to act like a wild animals and then they decided to try and hide the fact they were part dog and then turned em lose and then they got parvovirus because they are all of dubious breeding and theyve had about 20 years to get some to act like a wild animals but can't seem to get em to act right because they are all really part dog and now they want even more money,land, control, etc so they can keep trying to perpetuate a lie in order keep more and more folks from being able to ise and enjoy the land? Is that what we are talkin' about? If it is then I'm not for it. Lark.

Well, Well, Well, look what the cat dragged in. Maybe now we can get some intelligent conversation go'in on.

Cramerhunts-

I understand what you are saying. However if getting control from the feds means expanding the population and range of these half bred wild dogs then I can't see how they are not supporting wolves? If they think once they get control from the feds they can slowly do away with the wolf program they are sadly mistaken. The feds will just step back in and retake control with more wolves and expanded territory.

Chef-

Ok you may be right that I am confused. I know these groups have been against wolves, however they are listed in the news release by the Game and Fish Department supporting the proposal G&F is submitting. The proposal is to increase wolf numbers and their territory. I don't see where I'm confused..... I know this proposal is an attempted step in the right direction in trying to get control away from the feds and give it to the state but we all know that will never happen.

I see this as a game of give and take to try to have a bigger voice but all it is going to do is backfire. The only way to truly stop this is to get representatives in congress who will put an end to it.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

ROFLMAO!!!!!! What's even funnier is some still believe we can still negotiate and reason with retards with an agenda.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

I posted a comment a few months back about my rancher friend who was attacked by wolves released down north of Safford. I saw pictures of the so called wolves released and I guarantee you without a doubt they are not purebred. They are dog cross and they need to be killed. They were hand fed by the wolf experts for quite some time to try to get them adjusted to their surroundings. WELL..it didn't work. All they did was kill cattle and Dean was told before they could do anything he would have to prove it was a wolf kill and not bear or lion as there were multiple track around the kills.

My friend, Dean Warren of the four drag ranch lost numerous cattle from theses pests. He was told many times that he couldn't shoot them if he saw it happening. Finally they changed the law but by this time his ranch had been sold and he never was compensated for them as far as I know. I even had 1 of the so called WOLF recovery ladies admit at our campfire one night while she was trying to catch them, that they were mixed breeds and were raised in the Minnesota zoo before being released here. Good luck to the ranchers in Prescott if they release them. I dang sure will help control the population if they need it.

Like already said, wolves are the way that anti hunters see as a way to get rid of hunting. It seems like this country is getting more idiots than people with logic, and its sad to see it happen. Hunters need to keep speaking out against these destructive agendas of the anti hunters.

• Like 1

Yes, I did. I'm against the geographical expansion of the wolf recovery program, and 2 things I've come to realize.

1. The wolves are here to stay, the Feds don't care what we think or what we want, they will be here.

2. The only way to combat this to let the States have management over the wolves. That is why many others and myself support the game and fish proposal.

Which is another sore spot. The Feds didn't even consider the AZ game and fish Proposal, basically thumbed their noses at that proposal.

• Like 2