Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

Found ANOTHER gun! And a gold ring!

Ok. While I seem to be lucky at finding everyone else's lost items I am hoping the luck finally stays coming my way a bit. :)

In July while in Tucson for work I found an almost brand new Glock in a restaurant bathroom. As I was turning it in to the Manger and showing him how to unload and handle it (it was loaded of course) the owner came goofily walking around the corner laughing about leaving his gun. Guy looked like he came straight from the Harley Davidson store with his clothes. Never even said thank you. This was in a posted no firearms restaurant. Sort of disappointed in how unappreciative he was. This was the second gun I have found in less than nine months or so. The first person was extremely grateful!

Then on Wednesday while being deposed for a lawsuit I found some lawyer's gold ring in the bathroom of the law offices on a bathroom break. Apparently he was quite frantic when he realize he lost it. Again no thank you.

At least I know I did the right thing even if neither person showed any appreciation with even the slightest thank you. My conscious is clear knowing someone got their stuff back!

• Like 12

Shocked that you didn't get a thank you, even more so for the ring.

Yes, you did the right thing unlike the goofballs you were dealing with. Well done!

• Like 1

There's no doubt in my mine you would fine the owner because that's the kind of person you are Brian. I'm proud to call you a friend. I have seen a few folks over my lifetime like the ones you described. That's for another campfire story the next time we share one. Good job! :)

TJ

Makes ya wonder why the lawyer was taking off his wedding ring in the first place! I'm guessing he isn't the classiest character out there so I wouldn't feel bad!

Sadly this is the third gun I have found! I could have a nice collection of quality guns had I kept them. But they were not mine. Only one thank you between the three of them. Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

Yotebuster, as a joke that was my first thought! Classiest character and lawyer are not often found in the same sentence unless used in jest! :)

This world is full of ingrates. But thanks for being honest.

Lost my Iphone (left it in a shopping cart like an idiot) and called it all night trying to get the pos that had it, to return it. Offered a reward, a different phone, nothing worked. Then the a$$ had the nerve to call me at my gf's number and taunt me right up until the phone was shut off.

Lost my contact info and photos, all gone.

It's nice to see there are still people with morals out there. Thanks for being honest and returning others lost property.

I am NOT surprised by the lawyers actions but am kind of surprised by Mr. Harley rider. Some peoples children!

Keep it up sir. Good Karma will come your way.

Not enough people like you left in this world.