MULEPACKHUNTER

Current routine

So what do you all eat? Break it down for us larger folks, meals, snacks, time you eat, whiskey intake, etc?

Get either the Atkins or South Beach books and read them. Not just the recipes but the actual science behind why you should be limiting your carbs. It will make a lot of sense. The Atkins book explains it best. Its not a gimmick.

So what do you all eat? Break it down for us larger folks, meals, snacks, time you eat, whiskey intake, etc?

Meal 1-3: Bosa

Meal 4: chicken breast

Meal 5: whisky/IPA

Then you just lift heavy and take a multi vitamin.

• Like 1

haha! I love meal 5! Wtf is bosa

fried sugar and butter

• Like 1

2afwje9.jpg

fried sugar and butter

Mmmmmmmm fried sugar!!! Aaaghahaaagggahhah (In my best Homer Simpson voice)

My fitness plans for upcoming hunts is getting horses in shape and taking youngsters along to do my bidding.

• Like 6

I've done a good job for myself with routines I make up myself. I guess you could classify it more as a cross-fit type program. tire flipping and running with a wheelbarrow of horse poop. I park at the other end of parking lots. I take stairs instead of elevators. I work in a male-dominated field which means I do "man's work" at times. I get outdoors whenever I can and usually that is associated with exercise and I don't even realize it or mind it!

Diet really is the key and I personally do not believe in "diets". It is a lifestyle. It is never temporary. Processed foods are the pitfall of our society. From the ground and animal is best. Sure I eat McDonalds sometimes, but I'd rather eat Subway for a fast food meal.

Think about it. Let's go back to the 1800s. What did people eat back then (McDonalds was not invented until 1955)? How did people exercise? It was a lifestyle back then and happened naturally because people lived a healthier lifestyle.

Increase activity & pay attention to what you eat. You will get in better shape.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

1 Helen and Hit training

2 Death by burpee or (a burpee ladder)

3 Fight gone bad/vega down

All of these are great opportunities to see the contents of your stomach... Nothing like running and swallowing your vomit to make cut time.

i lift weights 3 times a week before work and hike camelback mountain 2 times and on sunday i do a long hike in the mc dowells, try to cut down on drinkink, lots of calories on alcohol, no bread low carbs but good carbs, i've been eating brown rice pasta gluten free but is a lot lighter than regular pasta.