MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

7 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Ive been doing the stairmaster lately for 20 min for my cardio to get ready for my October hunt. Definitely feel the burn 

I get a euphoric feeling that lasts 3 hours after 

On 7/16/2022 at 4:06 PM, trphyhntr said:

My stomach shrank, can’t eeat enough. Also this heat is killing my hunger and motivation to cook. 

This heat is killing everything.... especially my motivation to hike outside.

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s been 23 days since this post how much is left of the 55 

41 pounds to go.

trphyhntr has been coaching me. I really appreciate the help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MuggyMan said:

41 pounds to go.

trphyhntr has been coaching me. I really appreciate the help

You're asking a guy who eats 2x  more than a 15 year old on a growth spurt for diet advice?  I think trphy has tape worms,  my stomach hurts reading  how much he consumes.  Congrats on dumping 14 lbs that quickly, that took some effort!  If I ever got serious about leaning out, I'd just have to quit drinking beer, but  then I'd just be thin and grouchy.  I'm happy rocking the dad bod, now that its a thing.

31 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

You're asking a guy who eats 2x  more than a 15 year old on a growth spurt for diet advice? 

guys that eat like that and are still fit are who you should be taking diet advice from. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

guys that eat like that and are still fit are who you should be taking diet advice from. 

I've read your work outs..... I'd be broke down in the corner if I tried.  You're probably in a caloric deficit at any given time.  Other than IPA's and whole cakes at a time, your diet seems pretty serious.  I try to eat well, but I  wont  bother calculating grams and portion sizes. I dont over eat, but life is too short to give up pizza and  beer or chocolate chip cookies and milk.  

I do whatever it takes. If you don’t want to diet or exercise and are happy fat and your wife thinks it’s hot then what are you doing in here 

• Like 1

Being body shamed, lol?  I work out daily, I don’t think I’m fat, nor does my wife who may or may not find me hot depending on the day.   I’m definitely  not “ dick skin lean” , to use your own phrase.  I just like to see what new madness may help me stay fit and defy aging if possible.

I can play the old card when my jeans get tight too. Just jealous you can eat entire cakes and other deserts and probably lose weight chewing.

did legs sunday, back yesterday, gonna do shoulders today. ate a ton, but i did 4 rounds 20 minutes stairmaster last week, and once already yesterday. can see my serratus again, must be about 10% bf

legs sunday started leg curls, 7 sets 15 reps, front squats 135x15, 155x15, 175x15, 185x15 (almost died cuz out of breath) 205x12 (could have got 15 easy but couldnt breath almost died again) then leg extensions 7 sets 

The cakes are better when they’re 2 days old imo

image.jpg

• Like 1

Endurance day. this morning I climbed the world's tallest building. The Burj Khalifa in Dubais is currently the world's tallest building at 163 stories. I did it on the stairmaster 163 floors in 46 minutes. I'm gonna do it again this afternoon.

• Like 1