MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Thursday night I made a tres leches cake in 2 batches, ate one Thursday and one Friday. Saturday made a Boston cream pie, ate half and gave half away. Monday made another Boston cream pie and ate the whole thing. 

didn’t miss the gym, been going twice a day. 20 minutes stairmaster level 9, makes you feel like a god afterwards. Then lifting after work. Gym is lit af lately, nothing but sexy  gym shark bitches 

9CAF32E3-775A-439A-BE8F-E5BA564D777D.jpeg

D695CDFC-88B4-4BE6-87D2-12F6BBAF65F2.jpeg

0D18EF09-471F-4310-A2E5-22B10D8FC030.jpeg

586063DF-5D3E-4AE1-BBA4-B6B24FAE0022.jpeg

You Fat FK.  I thought I had a sweets addiction, I have nothing on you.  That Boston cream looks tasty.    I am sitting right around 183, 20% BF.  New goal is 17-18% knowing diet is 99% of it.  

i fight it, but all i need is an excuse like memorial day weekend to make some stuff. 

im 165lbs probably 13% still have abs, bulking to 175 september, then cutting 12 weeks out from Mr Olympia.

put a pork roast in the crockpot with apple juice, made that twice last week. 
   Made tres leches cake and 6 cupcakes that i ate Saturday and Sunday. Frozen oatmeal, trust me.  
    Haven’t missed the gym in weeks now. Waking up watching branch Warren vids, 20 minutes stairmaster, weight training, everyday. Metabolism so fast I skip pancakes and im too lean. I’m in heaven

DC32BC1D-AEF1-4D46-A0F5-EFC8A9365FCC.jpeg

9D056C0F-0725-4F37-8D2C-9E39762E1A78.jpeg

20052F7F-4601-4C9E-8527-7B4B20A48897.jpeg

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

put a pork roast in the crockpot with apple juice, made that twice last week. 
   Made tres leches cake and 6 cupcakes that i ate Saturday and Sunday. Frozen oatmeal, trust me.  
    Haven’t missed the gym in weeks now. Waking up watching branch Warren vids, 20 minutes stairmaster, weight training, everyday. Metabolism so fast I skip pancakes and im too lean. I’m in

DC32BC1D-AEF1-4D46-A0F5-EFC8A9365FCC.jpeg

9D056C0F-0725-4F37-8D2C-9E39762E1A78.jpeg

20052F7F-4601-4C9E-8527-7B4B20A48897.jpeg

Sounds like you are on a roll. Im down 25lbs since September. Been doing inclined walking on the treadmill plus weights. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Sounds like you are on a roll. Im down 25lbs since September. Been doing inclined walking on the treadmill plus weights. 

Better not have your hands on the rails 

almost out a picture of janoy as my physique update in this post for the lolz 

Was this cute Mexican girl at the gym last night wearing a white spaghetti strap with pierced nipples doing rows. advertising for her OF I’m assuming 

Down another 3 pounds this week.

Weight training 4 or 5 days a week. A couple short fasted HIIT cardio workouts thrown in, and one long day on the stairmaster - 210 floors

Tracked my macros carefully this week. Thought the calculated calories was right on until realized I hadn't factored in all the exorcise. My metabolism sucks!

23 minutes ago, MuggyMan said:

Down another 3 pounds this week.

Weight training 4 or 5 days a week. A couple short fasted HIIT cardio workouts thrown in, and one long day on the stairmaster - 210 floors

Tracked my macros carefully this week. Thought the calculated calories was right on until realized I hadn't factored in all the exorcise. My metabolism sucks!

That’s great. Are you adding exercise into your macros, like you burned 150 cals jogging type thing? Cuz you’re not really supposed to do that, should all just be factored into your total daily energy expenditure 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

That’s great. Are you adding exercise into your macros, like you burned 150 cals jogging type thing? Cuz you’re not really supposed to do that, should all just be factored into your total daily energy expenditure 

Nah I just calculated my base calories (maintenance) and been aiming to keep my calories 1500 below that.

Also, it's hard to get 200 gms of protein on 1500 calories a day

4 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

Nah I just calculated my base calories (maintenance) and been aiming to keep my calories 1500 below that.

Also, it's hard to get 200 gms of protein on 1500 calories a day

200g is a lot and expensive. I usually eat about 150. From chicken and whey mostly. 

plateaued.  Stuck right around 182-185.  Max's on most lifts are stagnant.  Cardio is getting better tho.  Doing cardio at the gym is becoming boring AF and I need to change it up.  I work outside for a living, so hiking in the heat sounds dreadful.  I pretty much hate going outside in the summer.  I am thinking I need to start running at night.  Getting ready to hopefully pack out a moose in Sept, knowing the lightest load I will probably have is 100+ pounds.  

I was walking and jogging 10-13k steps a day. But ever since I started doing 20 minutes stairmaster, steps don’t seem worth it. 20 minutes 1400 steps, and lift. 4-7 days a week. Eat whatever you want never get fat 

I decreased carbs to 300g a day to this week to recomposition and lost 4lbs. I’m gonna eat 375g this week see what happens 

I did 225x12 225x10 on front squats today and it felt nice. Might go back and 20 minutes stairmaster later but idk if my legs can take it. 

225 on front squats is solid!  I am thinking about switching to legs twice a week.  I've never tried it but I am thinking I might like it.  Might suck to have sore legs 6 days a week tho, but idk. 

OK, decided to do a refeed. Lie! The truth is had a total dietary meltdown over weekend. Up 1.8 pounds this week.

I'm back on track - egg whites and chicken breasts today. Off to gym now