MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

I weigh in 196lbs.  But doing a mild bulk.  Up 3lbs in the past 6 week.  I hate seeing my waist go up and retaining water

• Like 2

Nice controlled bulk brah. As soon as my face gets round at all, my family starts calling me fat so I immediately go back to cutting. Why I’ve made no gains since I was about 21. Professional wheel spinner 

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Did you have any back or knee pain that got better since losing weight 

No more back aches or pains. Didn’t notice the knees but wanted to start hiking more this summer so this was my main motivation. 

8 hours ago, Vowell said:

It’s official, lost a 45lb weight. 

3AA06019-D8B4-4D78-B606-F1AC2679587B.jpeg

Good job bro. Probably added years to your life.

• Like 2

i ate 600 cals on saturday then got trashed chasing pussy and didnt eat. was so hungover yesterday laid up like a rutted out ram. didnt eat again yesterday except a quesadilla. woke up today, im like 7% body fat wrapped in dick skin. 

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i ate 600 cals on saturday then got trashed chasing pussy and didnt eat. was so hungover yesterday laid up like a rutted out ram. didnt eat again yesterday except a quesadilla. woke up today, im like 7% body fat wrapped in dick skin. 

I remember those days of boozing and waling up with a hangover the next day. 7% is lean as heck. Great job getting ripped. 

1 minute ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

I remember those days of boozing and waling up with a hangover the next day. 7% is lean as heck. Great job getting ripped. 

its terrible, its a 2 dayer. i dont think im gonna lift today. gotta be even leaner by this weekend, that was the goal. peak for the arnold classic like im in it.

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

7%?   You gotta be full of shoot.  That's like almost unhealthy lean.

Haha my serratus is striated dude, that’s how I know I am 8% or so. Probably not 7, but I will be by Saturday I bet. And you’re right especially since I’m natty, so my test levels are likely in the dumps rn.