MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

I’m down to 191 lbs today, just have another 12 pounds to hit my goal to the 170’s. Then I’ll try to bulk back up shy of a 200lbs. 

34BC482D-06C1-40E7-9322-84A1F42FAAC9.jpeg

• Like 2

Saturday night drank 6 beers and ate an entire tres leches cake.

Sunday drank 12 beers, made a dessert I saw online. Half a roll of cookie dough in the bottom of the pan, then a layer of Nutella, then another layer of cookie. I baked it and then put ice cream on top. Ate all that 

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Saturday night drank 6 beers and ate an entire tres leches cake.

Sunday drank 12 beers, made a dessert I saw online. Half a roll of cookie dough in the bottom of the pan, then a layer of Nutella, then another layer of cookie. I baked it and then put ice cream on top. Ate all that 

So you are saying you are in a bulking phase?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

So you are saying you are in a bulking phase?

That phrase of "bulking" might be something else for a different type of evening life style, not sure you can ask that anymore..................

This was original dreamer bulk aka frog tech. His Username was something Dreamer, how it got its name. It’s when you bulk and just get fat  

FF259543-239A-4A61-A9F3-1D525A4684D6.jpeg

4657809D-43DF-414F-90B3-A258FE3E271D.jpeg

tonight I’m gonna hit legs and eat smoked chicken breast and rice with Pf Changs kung pao sauce 

On 2/7/2022 at 9:08 PM, Vowell said:

Finally hit under 210lbs today. Feeling good, probably need to buy some new clothes. I’m starting to look gangster with my baggy pants 😂

8C56F785-D3C6-4FE9-A2DB-185BC3025E56.jpeg

I'm amazed at how consistent and steady your loss was. My graph looks like a seismograph during an earthquake. How did you not plateau?

OK. I'm jumping back in here. Got on the scale 3 weeks ago and was the heaviest I've every been - 289 pounds, Got back on the program 3 weeks ago and lost 10 pounds so far. My goal is to get under 100 kilos, 220 pounds, which if I can do it would be my lowest weight in over 20 years

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

I'm amazed at how consistent and steady your loss was. My graph looks like a seismograph during an earthquake. How did you not plateau?

1300 calories a day, only can go one way

• Wow! 1

I’ve been doing bigger by the day 2 weeks. 20 minutes stairmaster before work, lift after work, eating 6 meals a day, stayed the same weight. This week 7 meals a day 

Had a good week - down another 3.5 pounds this week. Down 13 pounds for May. 

Thursday night I made a tres leches cake in 2 batches, ate one Thursday and one Friday. Saturday made a Boston cream pie, ate half and gave half away. Monday made another Boston cream pie and ate the whole thing. 

didn’t miss the gym, been going twice a day. 20 minutes stairmaster level 9, makes you feel like a god afterwards. Then lifting after work. Gym is lit af lately, nothing but sexy  gym shark bitches 

9CAF32E3-775A-439A-BE8F-E5BA564D777D.jpeg

D695CDFC-88B4-4BE6-87D2-12F6BBAF65F2.jpeg

0D18EF09-471F-4310-A2E5-22B10D8FC030.jpeg

586063DF-5D3E-4AE1-BBA4-B6B24FAE0022.jpeg