MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Been between 183-186 everyday for last 7 days. Making progress, got 100's 8 times on incline bench, trying to get to 110's 8x.  

• Like 1

I bought a bag of frozen calamari at winco lol. Wasn’t bad at all tbh. 

6D4BFBC6-58AC-4A80-B27F-C6ED7823E1F2.jpeg

recovered from my binge. Ate 1100 calories Monday night, lost all the water weight. 

• Like 4

On 2/4/2022 at 6:42 PM, trphyhntr said:

I bought a bag of frozen calamari at winco lol. Wasn’t bad at all tbh. 

6D4BFBC6-58AC-4A80-B27F-C6ED7823E1F2.jpeg

recovered from my binge. Ate 1100 calories Monday night, lost all the water weight. 

That looks awesome

Last night my microwave quit working and took half the electricity in my house with it. gonna put a damper on my cream of rice game, gonna have to make it with my jetboil today. 

Yesterday did legs, wind cave trail, walked to 2 bars, drank 9 pints. Did 19k steps. Woke up, legs sore af and holding a ton of water look like chit. 

gonna do back this morning. 

C86FE115-A8CE-4C99-B180-D6C499F338E4.jpeg

21 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

That looks awesome

I was getting my steps in last Saturday and stumbled on the farmers market in downtown Mesa. Was a dude selling seasonings, southwestern grillers I think it was called. Bought one for chicken, used it on the calamari. Good af. No sugar in this particular  seasoning. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Was a dude selling seasonings, southwestern grillers I think it was called. Bought one for chicken, used it on the calamari. Good af. No sugar in this particular  seasoning. 

Nothing beats a good rub...

• Like 4

Finally hit under 210lbs today. Feeling good, probably need to buy some new clothes. I’m starting to look gangster with my baggy pants 😂

8C56F785-D3C6-4FE9-A2DB-185BC3025E56.jpeg

• Like 9

That water weight is no joke.  I weighed myself before and after a couple runs last week.  Sweat out just under 2# over 6 miles and 2.8# in 10 miles.  

I recommend weighing only in the mornings fasted. I drank a ton of kilt lifters Monday, weighed 6lbs heavier the next morning. 

Just got home from the gym, omg there were so many sexy thicc latinas there tonight. I’m like the only white person at that gym