MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

On 10/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, trphyhntr said:

Losing weight is easy you’re basically just starving yourself. making lean gains natty without getting fat, more difficult. I’m disgusting now. 

Last weeks fast was tough, wasn't sure I could do it again this week.

Then turns out I fasted from Sunday evening ending Wed noon with a bowl of chicken and rice.

Yesterday morning, fruit and whey protein smoothie then drove up north and hiked into a spring I found on Google Earth. Tons of fresh bear sign in there.

188680886_11042115462.thumb.jpg.8783e1500cca2499a4f1458ce6d6534d.jpg

13 pounds gone in 13 weeks. Feeling pretty awesome. 

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1

Daughter was coming home from the Fire Academy this weekend to celebrate her birthday. Since the ol lady and I have had this nagging cough last 10 days, she picked up some COVID tests for us.

51878.thumb.jpeg.40253f6e4eefa2684fdf87619e3c29d3.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Edge said:

Daughter was coming home from the Fire Academy this weekend to celebrate her birthday. Since the ol lady and I have had this nagging cough last 10 days, she picked up some COVID tests for us.

51878.thumb.jpeg.40253f6e4eefa2684fdf87619e3c29d3.jpeg

Man that sucks. Had it a little over a month ago. Stayed in the hospital for a few days because my oxygen dropped to 83. First 4 days I felt great then it hit me. Get yourself a pulse oximeter to track your oxygen. I never had trouble breathing. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:56 AM, Edge said:

Last weeks fast was tough, wasn't sure I could do it again this week.

Then turns out I fasted from Sunday evening ending Wed noon with a bowl of chicken and rice.

Yesterday morning, fruit and whey protein smoothie then drove up north and hiked into a spring I found on Google Earth. Tons of fresh bear sign in there.

188680886_11042115462.thumb.jpg.8783e1500cca2499a4f1458ce6d6534d.jpg

13 pounds gone in 13 weeks. Feeling pretty awesome. 

Made that 20# weight loss in 15 weeks. Weight loss goal met.

• Like 2

yeah being a natty and trying to bulk is a terrible idea. basically just bloated for 3 months. im gonna eat salad and ground turkey for 2 weeks and be ethopian again. 

according to my phone which isnt always with me ive averaged 9571 steps a day this year

im going to switch to Push/Pull/Legs. its basically just doing chest and shoulders on the same day.  adding a more consistent arm day, arms are looking sister af to be honest.  Starting my cut in January, is 37 too old for spring break? i dont think so if im dick skin lean. 

today im doing back: Seated Rows, cable lat pull downs, hammer strength isolated high row, t-bar rows

tomorrow legs: leg press, seated leg curls, leg extensions,

wednesday Push: inline hammer strength press, flys on the pec deck, dumbell bench, hammer strength shoulder press, lateral raises, reverse flys 

thursday  rest:

friday legs: hack squat, lying leg curls, leg extensions.

saturday arms: pump before going to the bar.

food: cream of rice with whey, steves crazy subs tuna fish sandwiches, eggs. im eating 6 whole eggs and 6 egg whites a day. 

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

im going to switch to Push/Pull/Legs. its basically just doing chest and shoulders on the same day.  adding a more consistent arm day, arms are looking sister af to be honest.  Starting my cut in January, is 37 too old for spring break? i dont think so if im dick skin lean. 

today im doing back: Seated Rows, cable lat pull downs, hammer strength isolated high row, t-bar rows

tomorrow legs: leg press, seated leg curls, leg extensions,

wednesday Push: inline hammer strength press, flys on the pec deck, dumbell bench, hammer strength shoulder press, lateral raises, reverse flys 

thursday  rest:

friday legs: hack squat, lying leg curls, leg extensions.

saturday arms: pump before going to the bar.

food: cream of rice with whey, steves crazy subs tuna fish sandwiches, eggs. im eating 6 whole eggs and 6 egg whites a day. 

Good split with your workouts. Im down 15 lbs and been hitting the gym hard 5-6 days a week. Split my days like this: legs, chest/arms and back/shoulders. 

14 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Good split with your workouts. Im down 15 lbs and been hitting the gym hard 5-6 days a week. Split my days like this: legs, chest/arms and back/shoulders. 

Mirin. I’ve been doing curls on chest day because my tendinitis hurts so bad after back I can’t do any curls. Tbh I’ll probably have to keep doing that. And triceps might have their own day. 

I should probably start cutting today, 12 weeks out from the Arnold (12 weeks out from spring break also) and I’ll just prep like I’m competing

Honestly kinda gutted right now, was this young hot brown chick always seemed like she mirin but I never talked to her. Last week, she was lifting with some other dude fml 

Doing some 16 OZ curls getting ready for archery Javelina. 

Dick skin lean! Lol. Havnt heard that yet.  Haha.  I've been "bulking" we'll call it.  I just hit 194lbs.  I think that's as heavy as I wanna go, so started 3 weeks ago pumping up cardio and cutting carbs.  I should be 180ish by January but not dick skin lean.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Dick skin lean! Lol. Havnt heard that yet.  Haha.  I've been "bulking" we'll call it.  I just hit 194lbs.  I think that's as heavy as I wanna go, so started 3 weeks ago pumping up cardio and cutting carbs.  I should be 180ish by January but not dick skin lean.  

dang 194, getting thicc boy.  

Too bad Jason Huh isn’t making these shirts anymore. 

0BA12B57-9952-4C8C-9ADE-C87F9172C345.jpeg