MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

did you see that Mike O'hearn was in gilbert 2 weeks ago? i should have gone. that Cass Martin chick was there too from the instagram. also, you know who Dusty Hanshaw is right? have you seen he's been in a coma basically for 3 weeks after choking and having internal bleeding? scary.

Dang, would of been cool to see Mike. Ive heard of Dusty. Didnt know he was fighting for his life. Crazy stiff right there. 

I honestly hit perfect macros all last week and got the leanest I’ve been, I gotta be close to 10%bf I have virtually no lower ab fat. But yesterday drank eight pints, six 12oz beers and ate a whole whole barros special. Those beers hit different when you’re lean.  

the tail in the gym the last week was unparalleled. You definitely get extra reps out of yourself when there’s 2 smoking hot young latinas wearing sports bras and tiny shorts. Test levels through the roof 

• Haha 1

Been eating chicken, oatmeal, cream of rice. Lifting “bro” split (chest, legs, back, shoulders) 5 days a week, 2 leg days, for 4 months. Lost 25lbs. And still have people telling me I’m “lucky” and i have “good genetics” shake my head. I went from 184, to 161, recomped back to 171, now I’m 159 and absolutely ripped to shreds. Ima go to 153, skin will be like Saran Wrap. 

• Haha 1

took a week off the diet for a mental break. ate a whole cake last night. didnt skip the gym though, lifted 5 days. back at it today. fasted all day, about to hit 20-25 minutes stairmaster. 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

took a week off the diet for a mental break. ate a whole cake last night. didnt skip the gym though, lifted 5 days. back at it today. fasted all day, about to hit 20-25 minutes stairmaster. 

Been solid the last three weeks. In San Diego right now. Ate a shark sandwich tnt with some beers. 

1 hour ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Been solid the last three weeks. In San Diego right now. Ate a shark sandwich tnt with some beers. 

You should go to the gym there and see if there’s any nice butt 

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2021 at 9:56 PM, trphyhntr said:

You should go to the gym there and see if there’s any nice butt 

Well zero workouts this week and a lot of beer drinking. Heading home tomrw and Ill get back in the grind!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Well zero workouts this week and a lot of beer drinking. Heading home tomrw and Ill get back in the grind!!

Das it mane. Absolutely sloshed rn at the bar in a tank top shredded af. I’m full jersey shore 

• Like 1

FML, too much beer and Filiberto's burrito's lately.  Back to 181 lbs today.  I think 170 is too much work for what I am willing to put in right now.  I think the heat over the last couple weeks has ruined my cardio drive.  It's been tough to even want to hit the gym as much as I usually do.  After working outside all day, the last thing I want to do is go sweat more after work.  I got a vacation coming up over the fourth, after that, I am gonna hit it hard. 

16 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

FML, too much beer and Filiberto's burrito's lately.  Back to 181 lbs today.  I think 170 is too much work for what I am willing to put in right now.  I think the heat over the last couple weeks has ruined my cardio drive.  It's been tough to even want to hit the gym as much as I usually do.  After working outside all day, the last thing I want to do is go sweat more after work.  I got a vacation coming up over the fourth, after that, I am gonna hit it hard. 

I bet I’ve drank 75 beers recently. Went to the bar 5 times in 8 days chasing pussy. I can’t afford it. But I’m still getting leaner cuz I’m exercising so much.  For me in the heat, I don’t like to eat as much which always makes it easier for me to cut in the summer.

Another week, prime summer time. I basically don’t even wear a shirt anymore. I got lower ab veins now but I’m flat af. Natty life. You can be big or you can be shredded, but you can’t be both unless you’re on gear

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Another week, prime summer time. I basically don’t even wear a shirt anymore. I got lower ab veins now but I’m flat af. Natty life. You can be big or you can be shredded, but you can’t be both unless you’re on gear

Thats my problem, I want to look big and be lean. Didnt put any extra weight on from vacation. Ill be hitting the gym in a bit to get back to work. 

4 hours ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Thats my problem, I want to look big and be lean. Didnt put any extra weight on from vacation. Ill be hitting the gym in a bit to get back to work. 

tren hard anavar give up. 

ima do legs today. but i think its gonna have to be tonight cuz im hungover af.

edit: did legs this morning

Well I'm down about 12 lbs since my diet started a few weeks ago. I have been lifting weights, but after hiking in the rim last weekend and scouting for deer in New Mexico this weekend I realized I need to do alot more cardio. Let's hope I can get back into hunting shape soon or the 3 elk hunts I'm helping on, and my NM Deer hunt is gonna be misserable.

43 minutes ago, Dano562 said:

Well I'm down about 12 lbs since my diet started a few weeks ago. I have been lifting weights, but after hiking in the rim last weekend and scouting for deer in New Mexico this weekend I realized I need to do alot more cardio. Let's hope I can get back into hunting shape soon or the 3 elk hunts I'm helping on, and my NM Deer hunt is gonna be misserable.

Hit the stairmaster.  I can’t wait to see if I can hike better since I’ve been stairmaster everyday basically