MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Hit the stairmaster.  I can’t wait to see if I can hike better since I’ve been stairmaster everyday basically 

The neighbor is moving and is giving me one, and it will fit right next to the reloading bench. The wife has a stationary bike in our room too I was gonna start using

8 minutes ago, Dano562 said:

The neighbor is moving and is giving me one, and it will fit right next to the reloading bench. The wife has a stationary bike in our room too I was gonna start using

I am jealous. 

• Like 1

So- I've got about 20 lbs to lose.

At 6'5" 240- Wanna get back to 220. All I'm going for is health and functionality. 

Started working out with the plate carrier (Fathers Day), and pushups are a different animal. Bought a rower, and love that. It's too hot to walk around during the day- Wife and I will try to get out during the night and do our circuit in the desert. Might have to wear chaps- I'm kinda paranoid. (And with good reason)

With three Elk hunts for the family and possibly some rifle deer tags down the line (But if not certainly archery deer) I need to be 100% able to carry packs up mountains. I guess this is my baseline post!

• Like 2

Monday again, threw away like a month of hard work yesterday. I been going to bars and stuff but I’m done. Just gonna gym, tan, laundry, for the rest of the summer 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Monday again, threw away like a month of hard work yesterday. I been going to bars and stuff but I’m done. Just gonna gym, tan, laundry, for the rest of the summer 

Yeah the 4th was a indulgence day. Whoops.

my low weight yesterday put me at 28lbs lost from my fattest. promptly went to the bar and drank 6 pints and a shot. 

im starting to look absolutely scrawny though. in large t shirt, i look like popsicle stick youd never guess i even lifted. shirt off, i look like im carved out of stone. natty problems.

my routine 

1. wake up drink coffee go for a walk 3500 steps approx

2. 5 minutes stairmaster, lift, 5 minutes stairmaster

3. meal 1 45g cream of rice, 52g whey, 100g blueberry

4. work

5. 3500 steps

6. meal 2-3, cheeseburger, cream of rice, ....

did a few miles last sunday in the desert, found a nice shed antler 

1E1D66A3-1A51-49B2-A55A-8A8AE4DE25F4.png

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

my low weight yesterday put me at 28lbs lost from my fattest. promptly went to the bar and drank 6 pints and a shot. 

im starting to look absolutely scrawny though. in large t shirt, i look like popsicle stick youd never guess i even lifted. shirt off, i look like im carved out of stone. natty problems.

my routine 

1. wake up drink coffee go for a walk 3500 steps approx

2. 5 minutes stairmaster, lift, 5 minutes stairmaster

3. meal 1 45g cream of rice, 52g whey, 100g blueberry

4. work

5. 3500 steps

6. meal 2-3, cheeseburger, cream of rice, ....

did a few miles last sunday in the desert, found a nice shed antler 

1E1D66A3-1A51-49B2-A55A-8A8AE4DE25F4.png

Man you dropped some major weight. I e been steady with my workouts and eating good. I’ve dripped about ten pounds and two pant sizes. Body is feeling good right now and have been lifting heavier the past few weeks. Added 10min on the stair master before every workout. Plan is to drop 5 more pounds and add more muscle. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Man you dropped some major weight. I e been steady with my workouts and eating good. I’ve dripped about ten pounds and two pant sizes. Body is feeling good right now and have been lifting heavier the past few weeks. Added 10min on the stair master before every workout. Plan is to drop 5 more pounds and add more muscle. 

Did you get a deer tag 

Welp.

Doctor measured my at 6'3 306#.

So last week I renewed my gym membership. Got fat and happy after the divorce. Time to be not-as-fat and happy.

Actually enjoying lifting. Which is new, and I'm liking it. 

18 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Welp.

So last week I renewed my gym membership. Got fat and happy after the divorce. Time to be not-as-fat and happy.

Great job getting back into it. I love lifting and hate cardio lol. 

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Welp.

Ain’t nothing to it but to do it. 

finally had a decent week, put in 40 hours of chores at home and made 2 runs for 6 miles. Hit the lake yesterday for some open water swim then paddled a few miles in the canoe. did 3 hundred pushups at random while working Saturday. Haevnt done a push up in over a year so not sure why that came on. Big dinner planned tonight so need to hit the gym in the morning.

I love cardio and hate weights, go figure

• Like 1