MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

I’m fat and sloppy and hate lifting. But I have been upping my mileage. Today I slogged through 4.5 miles in 39:52. 
Since I am going to be fat I at least have to keep my legs strong enough to carry me.

ive been doing 10-15k steps around my neighborhood and at work walking/jogging everyday. but it just seems to make me hungrier.

about to leave for the gym rn, pretty much only going to see the beautiful women. 

I haven’t really missed any gym days since February, a few hungover Mondays but I’ve made up for them. 5-6 days a week lifting, 10k steps everyday, so tan a dude started talking Spanish to me. Went out with this girl yesterday, catfished her with a 6 year old pic from when i used to lift and she couldn’t even tell the difference

I was 194 lbs of semi-softness in February.  Im trying to hit 170 by July 4th and lose no muscle.  It's been tough, but I'm at 176 right now. Kind of Stalled out.  Might be 175 as my low.  I've been crushing core and cardio and also cut my carb intake by atleast half.  Still doing 250-300ish grams of protein a day.

• Like 1

Anyone else been struggling with fitness routine? I’ve been off since the gyms closed. Beating myself up daily and struggling to get back to a routine. Seemed so easy last year to stay in it. 

I just make it part of my morning routine .  Get up, coffee, read the news, get on the bike for 10.5 miles each morning, finish up in my garage gym  and do some light weights.  If you dont give yourself an out ,you'll do it.  That's why I had to "go" to a gym for so long because I could always find a distraction or reason not to work out at home.  Once I made it part of my day  years ago, it became  the norm.  Good luck on getting back into it.  The older I got, the tougher it was to recover from time off.

Monday 4.5 miles @ 9 min pace before work followed up by Piestewa Peak after work.

Tuesday 75 ea push-ups, sit-ups and jumping jacks in sets of 30/25/20

Wednesday 5 miles at 8:50 pace

Thursday will match Tuesday. Friday will be 4.5 miles again.

Today was my lowest weight since returning home from the kaibab last year. This desk job is killing me.

• Like 1

You can always tell when my house is a wreck and my mules are out of shape, that means I’m in really good shape. It’s a tough balance.  
made two runs and a trip to the gym this week so far. Now I’m vacuuming, next oil change truck, then groom dog, then trim mules feet’s, then cook dinner. Oh and squeeze in workout in there somewhere!!!!!! Maybe tomorrow 

I’ve been hitting the gym steady, 5-6 days a week. Im not a big cardio fan but try and get it in 2-3 times during the week. 

I can’t lose weight unless I intermittent fast. Highly recommend. I’m only eating  one meal a day now basically. 16oz  burger no bun, 1.5 cup oatmeal, 2 cups bran cereal, strawberries, blueberries, whey, peanut powder 

51 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Another week has gone by, didn’t miss the gym. it’s summer now gotta finish this bitch, time to suffer. 

Right there with you. Need to clean up the diet a little more. 

• Like 1

i did legs yesterday morning then went back and did 25 minutes stairmaster after work. im eating chicken and broccoli for dinner, half as much oatmeal and bran cereal. like 1600 calories. i got 4k steps in so far today, watching jay cutler vids then doing back. 

23 hours ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Right there with you. Need to clean up the diet a little more. 

did you see that Mike O'hearn was in gilbert 2 weeks ago? i should have gone. that Cass Martin chick was there too from the instagram. also, you know who Dusty Hanshaw is right? have you seen he's been in a coma basically for 3 weeks after choking and having internal bleeding? scary.