bbd1234

help please what think of spider is this

Just got bit by this think and it looks like a brown recluse please tell me I'm wrong

post-3490-0-46826800-1408311495_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Look for the violin on it's abdomen and check for 6 eye balls.

that's funny archery season starts next Friday I can't get sick it would suck to stumble drunk to the Treestand:)

Guy is right, if it's a recluse, will be violin shaped. Also called the fiddler spider. Don't think you got one here but all spiders are venomous. I got bit by a spider several weeks ago, no gapping wound just itches like crazy.

"Help please what think of spider is this" I think the poison has moved to your fingers or your mind.

ya your right this was bad from the start I deserve everything I get

just killed a recluse yesterday and it was bigger than that, it has the violin and it was movin fast...

I've been told that the Brown recluse cannot survive in Az. They told us that they are not native here at all and if you were to come across one that it would have had to come from somewhere else like on a pallet on a truck or something. Don't know how accurate that info is but that's what I've been told...do look for the violin on the abdomen though.

When I lived in Brasil I was in a area that had the most brown recluses in the world. I killed 5-10 a day if I wanted to. That does not look like a brown recluse that I have seen.