Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

2 days without tv or Internet

Ok, I have Internet on my phone, where we live we had to have a USB card for home Internet. Dropped it all except the phone. Yes there are some withdrawals but not bad so far. For you guys with no TV how do you cope? I'm missing family guy haha!!

Oh family guy I do miss that one. You will begin to forget about them all. Then you will start to notice the folks who do nothing else since you won't be able to have a conversation with them. Pretty soon you will be doing hobbies and chores like in the old days and you will lose track of time. I just came in from working the mules and I use nightfall as my timer lol. Shower and movie with family then in the sack.

• Like 1

With the exception of the news, we pre-record what little we watch. Judge Judy, Mountain Men, South Park and No Mans Land are staples here. The old lady watches the zombie and vampire nonsense. It's amazing how short the shows content is when you have no commercials.

Took off shed hunt in unit 9 in May and lost work when inpatient folk couldn't go 3 or 4 days without hearing back from me due to no cell signal.

Dropped the tv about a year ago. Anything I need to watch I just stream

Mulepacker, The way You worded Your post , You shower with the Family? Just kidding. When I first moved to N. Dakota they are 6 weeks out to get Sat. service or Internet.. I went nuts. Nothin to do up here. I see why the folks from here all had 8-10 kids. Good luck................BOB!...........PS. God I miss My Desert...and TV does suck. I watch news, outdoor shows and lotssa sports from AZ. Teams..........BOB!

I left the house around 7 today, went up and hiked a bit, picked some more wild grapes. I brought ice, coke, but no water!!! I'm an idiot!! Found one bottle under the seat and with melted ice I made it til 3pm in the hills. Stopped by a friends ranch to visit, didn't find out the plane pilot edge. Drove by Bill's place but he wasn't home. Got home at 6 and really wanted to watch the boob tube!! Haha! Ended up walking the property and shooting some dog food instead.

where do you live??? seems like a nice area..

I have been in village in Alaska working since July 1. No tv and didn't have internet for the first two weeks. Don't miss tv much but was happy when we got internet, I actually had to read a book and thought I was hooked on reading but nope haven't looked at another one since I could use my laptop again.

• Like 3

Been without tv for close to a year. Internet is on but we dont have a big data plan so streaming video is ill advised. Thank God for redbox. Miss the NFL and NASCAR the most.

Your not missing anything in Nascar. They are still taking left turns..........BOB!

NASCAR brings back memories. Me and my dad were working on an old vet in the garage on weekends and had NASCAR on TV all day. Didn't watch much but that sound takes me back. Kinda like hearing Vince skully talk baseball.