Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

OTC tags

DUmb question maybe but does Cabelas sell OTC tags for AZ? Need my Turkey tag for good luck this weekend and need to stop in there anyway. Thanks

I also did not know that, but if your going north this weekend might as well just stop at the game and fish office off of carefree hwy. That way you don't have to pay the Cabelas fees for their tags.

True but its out of my way and time frame. Of course they are not open when we are off work. Convenience is worth some extra $

There are no fees for tags just cause you buy them from somewhere else other than g&f.

I was told by a guy in Sportsmans in PHX that Cabelas or Bass Pro will charge their own small fee for buying tags through them, unlike other places besides G&F like Walmart or Sportsmans when you buy tags, is that not true?

Cabelas has a application service where you pay for them to put you in for draw tags. That is probaly what the guy was talking about. As for regular over the counter tags they can only charge the tag price.

Cabelas has a application service where you pay for them to put you in for draw tags. That is probaly what the guy was talking about. As for regular over the counter tags they can only charge the tag price.

Oh that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up Jim.

WTFreak? Really? that sucks

At first glance the tag service sounds funny but they take your criteria and do all the work on out of state and local regulations and make sure everything is correct. Very good for out of state hunts. BTW got my tag quick and easy and the girls Working were perty too. Can't believe I got some powder and 22lr rounds as well.