43F

Uzi Tragedy

Very sad tragedy. That girl will need extensive therapy I'm sure.

The anti gun lobby will be all over this as well.

Started my kids off with a pistol that shot plastic BBs. I would have to cock it for them because they weren't strong enough to do it themselves. Then moved my older son (was 7yrs at the time) them up to 22LR singleshot Crickett. Today, they practice with a Daisy pellet rifle. When I let them shoot the 22LR Walther P22, I only load it with 1 bullet at a time even though they can handle the recoil. They're currently 7 & 9yrs and I probably won't move them up from the 22LR for quite some time. They don't need anything bigger at these age.

Prayers for the families involved on both side of the fence. Be safe out there everyone!!!

I know when I take a jr shooting they get one bullet at a time. Don't like that barrel swinging around when they turn to ask: "did you see that?" Or "did I hit it?

interesting take, not saying he is right, but i wouldn't discard it

Not an interesting take, and yes you should discard it.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory. It's supposedly fake because the instructor was standing somewhere he shouldn't have been? Well, he either made a mistake or he was stupid. That doesn't mean it was staged.

He also claims it is fake because, as he says, "why would the mother release the video?" Well, if he was willing to do any research at all before trying to become an internet conspiracy theorist hero, he would have discovered that it was the Mohave County Sheriff's Department that released it, not the parents.

• Like 1

I know when I take a jr shooting they get one bullet at a time. Don't like that barrel swinging around when they turn to ask: "did you see that?" Or "did I hit it?

I know exactly what you mean as my son did that very thing, once. Completely caught me off guard but I never let it happen again.

Don't mind saying it scared the crap out of me at the time even though it was a single six 22 and I was standing 6" behind him with my hands almost toughing his elbows.