Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
az-6.5-284

two tone Rolex Daytona

Recommended Posts

That is a beautiful watch.  Rolex will always hold value and get you more side action than you can handle, just like riding a Harley.  If that was all gold or silver, I would get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, n2horns said:

That is a beautiful watch.  Rolex will always hold value and get you more side action than you can handle, just like riding a Harley.  If that was all gold or silver, I would get it.

I had an 09 dyna with 12k miles and it got way more action on the tow truck than anywhere else lol. I sold it last summer and got my Ranger 1000. Best up trade Ive ever done!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much difference than spending $5K for a scope, or custom rifle, $40K for a boat, $80K for a truck 600K for a house, $25K for an engagement ring. Personally Rolexes I like are $15K to $45K. But I got a lot of use out of my first Simmons and Tasco scopes back in the day.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Not much difference than spending $5K for a scope, or custom rifle, $40K for a boat, $80K for a truck 600K for a house, $25K for an engagement ring. Personally Rolexes I like are $15K to $45K. But I got a lot of use out of my first Simmons and Tasco scopes back in the day.

Not to throw this 6 year old post off topic and I’m sorry if this watch is still for sale but what really? You get the same use out of a watch that you get from a motorized vehicle, optic, or firearm?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Not to throw this 6 year old post off topic and I’m sorry if this watch is still for sale but what really? You get the same use out of a watch that you get from a motorized vehicle, optic, or firearm?

Not sure what is more strange!

The fact that It took 13 posts for someone to acknowledge it is a 6 year old post Or that I am still trying to decipher what the 1st of 13 meant 🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll into the flame with that on and things can happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, adamroberson said:

I can't predict where I should to work to buy this watch

you can see the china cough is over and the spammers are back at work.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol this post 6 years old and also the watch sold 6 years ago and I bought a different Rolex 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, az-6.5-284 said:

Lol this post 6 years old and also the watch sold 6 years ago and I bought a different Rolex 

We don't know how to read dates, we just respond to respond, lol.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×