Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

aggresive Mountian lion

A friend sent me these. Don't know if you have all seen them. Kind of freaky if you aske me. The text in the e-mail want like this... These pictures were taken by a guy in Martin, SD. He took the pictures from his kitchen looking out onto his patio deck after he discovered the mountain lion watching his children playing on the kitchen floor.

post-1770-1172094537_thumb.jpg

post-1770-1172094563_thumb.jpg

I hear bullets travel pretty well through glass.

I second that. He'd of watched my kids for exactly the amount of time it took to go to the bedroom closet and back.

Plug your ears kids...BOOM!!!...The kitty is sleeping...Don't walk near the glass. <_<

Plug your ears kids...BOOM!!!...The kitty is sleeping...Don't walk near the glass. <_<

:lol: Your dang strait!!! That is what I was thinkin'!! :blink:

agreed.... hardest part for me would be which gun to use??

Something that makes a small hole???? :lol: :lol:

Something that makes a small hole???? :lol: :lol:

22-250 shoots 50 gr. ballistic tips, might blow up on glass..... always wanted to take a lion with my bow though...

shortpants you got me in stitches..... :P

I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

Beeing the hero i am to my kids i would have to go out the front door , get on the roof and jump on it with a knife or they would be disapointed. :rolleyes:

I think he is mad in the second photo because it shows how short his leggs are. That is a funny looking Cat.

Beeing the hero i am to my kids i would have to go out the front door , get on the roof and jump on it with a knife or they would be disapointed. :rolleyes:

I think he is mad in the second photo because it shows how short his leggs are. That is a funny looking Cat.

Who needs a knife when you can do it with your bare hands :D