5guyshunting

hunt savings

I have found a way that works for me to have a hunt or gun stash of money. A dollar is like a quarter any more. I save all my change like most people, but dollars keep adding up in my wallet. Everything costs 20, 50, 100. I always end up with a lot of ones. 4 years ago I decided that was going to be saved for hunting. It has worked well.if I dont have a hunt, then I will buy a new gun. The 1s add up quick.

I dont have an elk hunt this year, only mule deer rifle. My dollars may be a new gun or a safety for next year. The pic is chump change, or huntinn change.

This post was intended to help some dumbace like me save money hunttin. post-8438-0-48486800-1411871922_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I basically do the same thing, but I save the money for taxidermy bills. Works good.

Brian

I basically do the same thing, but I save the money for taxidermy bills. Works good.

Brian

taxidermy or whatever its all good!

The last time I saw that many ones the girl in front of me in line at the bank in high heels was making a deposit.

I always think of the dollar dance, and would be liven large but a hunt or a new gun always wins.

The last time I saw that many ones the girl in front of me in line at the bank in high heels was making a deposit.

The last time I saw that many dollar bills, i was giving them to a girl in high heels :lol: , maybe it was the same girl you saw at the bank :rolleyes: splains, why I never get to go huntin. :huh:

• Like 2

That's a very good idea. I've saved my change over the years for a big non-hunting vacation, but that never happened. I can now make that my hunting fund jug!

I didn't realize exactly how much each tag was until I had to buy them myself not to mention I want to do more out of state hunts in the future.

Cool idea - Thank you!

I always hoard my change. Can't stand when people just toss change around like a gum wrapper. When I helped my dad move out of his house I picked up over $30 in change off the floor and I pick up every penny I find on the street. Maybe I'm cheap but I currently have $405.16 in just change. No intention of spending it just yet but maybe it will go towards the custom rifle I've been wanting to have built.

I do the same but I usually find $2000-$3000 dollars of sheds each year sometimes even $4,000 worth on a great year I use this for my savings,I have also bought a 4x4 Honda Rincon 10 x 42 swavorkis,

15 x 56's and a 20-80 spotting scope using this method. oh yeah I also got my princess daughter out of jail for only $2500 dollars from my sheds Can't really beat this method.No out of pocket money other then some gas and boot leather.I think after expensive I am still up $20,000

I put my son,my grandson,son in law and myself in every year turkey,antelope,deer,elk javelina at least 2 bighorn sheep tags all with money orders and zero dollars from my pay check.

• Like 1

I do the same but I usually find $2000-$3000 dollars of sheds each year sometimes even $4,000 worth on a great year I use this for my savings,I have also bought a 4x4 Honda Rincon 10 x 42 swavorkis,

15 x 56's and a 20-80 spotting scope using this method. oh yeah I also got my princess daughter out of jail for only $2500 dollars from my sheds Can't really beat this method.No out of pocket money other then some gas and boot leather.I think after expensive I am still up $20,000

I put my son,my grandson,son in law and myself in every year turkey,antelope,deer,elk javelina at least 2 bighorn sheep tags all with money orders and zero dollars from my pay check.

its all good with the get of jail free card, but your "seldom drawn". Thanks hunt onn!